Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:41:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Beginning of St. Louis Started by: ThomasRourke on Oct 06, '09 18:38

Much like when Detroit was opened for business, there has been a very hesitant feeling over who would go into the city of St. Louis. You always want a new city to get a leader that will be stable and diplomatic to ring it in the right way. In spite of that, I am authing Butt_Ox to become its first leader.

Since June of last year when my great grandfather stood at the right hand of Jonnie Reese during his massacre of the old guard, my family line has been involved in or led the charge on many victorious war efforts. In the latter half of my own personal life, I was aided by the superb efforts of Mr. Ox in continuing my reign in New York. He has been a truly loyal and ideal right hand, someone who could see through any efforts of subterfuge or deceit and tell me what I needed to hear, and not always what I wanted to hear.

He has earned the respect of my entire city and many people from other cities through his blunt and unabashed honesty. Much like the other Godfathers, I strongly believe Butt_Ox will thrive in this new role.

I'd speak more about him, but he'd probably yell at me.

Report Post Tip

It is a blessing being bestowed upon St. Louis to have such a great man to be the first leader there.

Congratulations go to Mr. Ox and the city of St. Louis

Report Post Tip

I have been saying it for ages. "Butt_Ox for auth!" Finally it comes to reality.

Congratulations Ox

Report Post Tip

Who, me?

Report Post Tip

Whilst walking down the street the Codfather notice's his Godfather and stops to listen, then his jaw drops.

Congratulations Mr. Ox, I never would have Godfather Rourke would let you go. Your bloodline has always had deepest respect since my forefather arrived on these shores and what you taught him has been passed down through my family & I hope you will continue to instil the old way's in the new blood of St. Louis. Again congratulations Butt Ox, truly well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Butt_Ox and Good Luck with your family in St. Louis

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox,

The city of St. Louis, much like many of the 'bad guys', won't know what hit it!

In the time I've spent working with you in New York, you've always proven you're a man who'll call it like he sees it and never flinch at doing what needs to be done. I look forward to seeing you build upon this in your new role in St. Louis.

While New York mourns losing a man of your stature from its ranks, this thing of ours has gained an untold benefit from this move.

Report Post Tip

Petra hears the echoing patter of golfclaps with the nonstop flashing of cameras. As the long line begins to form she smiles and says one quick line of respect.

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox, there is no doubt in my mind that St. Louis will be powerful under your rule. Lucky St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

Amazing sir Butt_Ox. Best of luck to you good sir!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Don Butt_Ox. A very big congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox. I've been looking forward to seeing you running your own family for quite sometime.

Report Post Tip

Nods at the latest few Auths

This I am actually interested and pleased with, we haven't always seen eye to eye our families never really mixed words amongst our travels either. I do how ever respect you for speaking what is on your mind regardless of the general outcome. Something my family line has come to live and die for over time and across borders. Good luck old family, I would say friend but we were never really that.

Report Post Tip

Ok, on a more serious note, it is a great honor to be the first leader to expand into St. Louis. The city is ripe for organized crime. I will be back in New York gathering a few things and saying my farewells to the many, many women there who will no doubt be lost without me. After that, I will come out here with a proper address introducing my family and detailing my plans for the city of St. Louis. The address will include a mission statement of sorts, so those aspiring mobsters will know what they might expect if they seek work in St. Louis under my leadership.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don_Butt_Ox

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox

Report Post Tip

Congrats Butt_Ox

Report Post Tip

Well deserved! Your my type of guy and St. Louis has been blesses with the best canidate for the job.

I never give congratz on auths, but I had to stop by this street for this one because it was long over-due.

Report Post Tip

Wow..!  This IS a well deserved Auth ! many congrats to the man that truely speaks his feelings. Mr Ox you will do St. Louis proud.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Beginning of St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL