Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:24:53
Page:  1 
The Panda Syndicate in St. Louis Started by: Butt_Ox on Oct 06, '09 21:38

Don Ox receives a call from Godfather Rourke instructing him to come into his office. The Godfather has a serious look on his face when Ox enters...

"My friend, the city of St. Louis is ripe for picking. Some punk named Johnny Vitale is currently working some bootlegging outfit out of the city now. He only has a crew of about 20 and has only been in operation for a couple years. Get rid of him. Twenty guys should be a cakewalk for you."

Ox nods and walks out, heading for the train station to catch the first thing rolling to St. Louis. He arrives and heads down to the river docks, where he understands that Vitale runs a warehouse. A middle aged man is standing on the dock with a few other guys. They turn and look at Ox as he approaches them...

"Johnny Vitale?"

"Who wants to know?"

That's all the Ox needed to hear. He pulled out his tommy gun and dropped the three men where they stood. He pulled out a cigar and lit it, looking up to the sky at the Arch in the distance...

"He was ambitious, I'll give him that, but not ready to take on the kind of competition that was bound to crop up over control of this city..."

Taking a deep puff and exhaling, the Ox turned and spoke to a few young punks who used to work for Vitale, who had cautiously approached the scene

"You work for me now. Ah, St. Louis. A new opportunity. Gentlemen, today is the beginning of a new era of Cosa Nostra. This thing of ours is expanding to a new city, and I plan on taking it in a prosperous direction. Let's get a few things straight before I put you on the payroll..."

"First, and most importantly, you must understand that no one individual is greater than the family. That's right, I said family. I don't plan on running some rag-tag crew like Vitale was running. I plan on making this thing big. We are going to have connections all over the country. For us to grow, we must have the bond of loyalty. Any of you punks step out of line, you will be joining Vitale. That means you do not put yourself above the family. I don't want to catch wind of you sharing information with other families. You work for ME, goddammit, not someone else. I don't ever want to catch any of you punks disrespecting a Mademan, either. When you get Made, in any family, you are fucking untouchable. If you lay a hand on a Mademan without his permission, you will get that hand cut off."

"I expect you to earn money for me. As we grow and you get your button, you will have men working under YOU, and they will kick up to you. You, in turn, will kick up to me. That's how this thing of ours works. If you are not kicking up money, then I have no reason to keep you employed. You will wake up one morning and find yourself locked out of the HQ."

"I demand respect for the traditions of Cosa Nostra - Famiglia, Onore, Sangue, Rispetto. Pay attention!"

Famiglia - this is everything. Without it, we are common crooks. It is what keeps us ahead of the Feds. They cannot take us down if we work together and hold the family as a whole as greater than the individual.

Onore - We are men of honor, not fucking punks! I expect your behavior to reflect this. This does not mean I want a bunch of choir boys, but I don't expect you to act like uncivilized assholes, either. Respect your enemy and respect Cosa Nostra.

Sangue - an attack on one is an attack on all. I expect any one of you to be willing to die for the family, or to die defending it from an attack on one or all. If your brother is attacked, you will come to his aid.

Rispetto - You will earn respect under my guidance. It will not be given to you. You will show yourselves to be capable, loyal, intelligent, hardworking, and trustworthy. By following these traditions and acting like a man of honor, respect will come your way.

"You work hard for me, and in return I will protect you from any interference from outside families. Follow my rules and you will live a long life and earn many riches. This is the nature of our relationship. This is the nature of our business. You might not like me, and I might not like you, but as long as we stay true to the family and maintain our traditions, we will all prosper."

"Now get out of here. I expect to see all of you at the headquarters first thing in the morning. If anyone at the HQ asks who you are, tell them that the Ox invited you to The Panda Syndicate."

Report Post Tip

Walking pass the HQ and seeng Ox gathering his people together and i walk in and say

"Congrats Ox,even though i dont know you personally this is a big move and only the best of the best can qualify for this, so do well and lead St.Louis to a good path

Report Post Tip

Big Willie steps forward along with the other guys after seeing Mr. Ox rid St. Louis of Johnny Vitale and his upper structure.

Mayor Willie, dressed in a nice suit and top hat, knows his mob ties could soon lead to his death and picture on the front page of the St. Louis local paper, steps forward.

Don Ox yells out, "You all work for me now"

Mayor Willie accepts because he knows that death would be the only way out of this warehouse unless obeyed these new terms.

Don Ox, it seems business will be changing around here and so far I like it.  Let me go meet with the city council and ensure them that pockets will be greased in a different manner than before.

We now work for you!

Slips out the back door and heads down to city hall to meet with the press about the cities mob strong-arm who has just been murdered.

Report Post Tip

Cato listens intently to the news being broadcast out of St Louis, regularly having to readjust the tuner on his wireless to pick up the tinny, distant voice of the newsreader.

He smiles to himself at the announcement of the brutal death of Johnny Vitale and his associates - that small time operation had cost Redemption a good shipment of Barbiturates a few months back, though Vitale had disappeared back into St Louis before retribution could be had. And now someone else had done the job for them.

Good luck to the new don he thought to himself. Though he knew little of this guy personally, the backing of a Godfather was nothing to be taken lightly. Looks like he has the Mayor on board already too...

Report Post Tip

Well then, if that isn't a heck of a way to start your family. Blunt and to the point as everything else i've ever heard about you. Congratulations on your successful take over of St Louis.

I'm sure our cities will cross paths on business ventures some time in the near future. I look foward to that moment.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic speech Butt_Ox. I can't wait to see what you have in store for St. Louis and I can't wait to see it happen.

Congratulations on taking over the newest city of our newly said 8 cities and I am happy that the new city comes into hands of a great man with great expectations. I also am sure that our cities will have business together sometime in the future.

Report Post Tip

very nice post ox. i liked it a lot. and i hope u have very good luck and make  a lot of money and and make  ur city the best it can be and i belive ur the right man for the job

Report Post Tip

<em>SkySalieri walks out of the warehouse, frowning slightly at the death littered about.  Sky is a young, handsome, relatively unknown gangster wearing a trenchcoat and a fedora.</em>

"I like your style... I'm SkySalieri, nice to meet you."

Report Post Tip

Finally great to see Butt_Ox with his bold suit. I can't wait to see what he has in store for St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

Dude, how sweet is it that I get to hang out with Butt_Ox... Up until now I thought hanging with Butt_Ox made me special...now I am sure of it.

Glad to be here Boss.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Butt_Ox, I am glad to be part of The Panda Syndicate.

I look forward to serving you boss.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir.

I am sure The Panda Syndicate will mature to be an amazing family.

Report Post Tip

If I wan't already in a crew, I would join this immediately. Oh wai...

Report Post Tip

The first Don, and soon the first Godfather of STL. A proud day for both the city, and our way of life.

I know you will make the best of it, and make it interesting.

Report Post Tip

Nice speech aand very wise words and a good way to put it for other people out there

Report Post Tip

Nice speech aand very wise words and a good way to put it for other people out there

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Panda Syndicate in St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL