Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:34:59
Page:  1 
A New Day Started by: Nicholas_Betulia on Oct 06, '09 22:47

Nicholas walked down the lonely streets of New York.  He had been accepted into a mafia family, something he had been striving for, for many years.  He continued to walk down the streets a small pistol hidden on his belt behind a suit jacket, it was there to defend himself or maybe make himself a little money for himself and the family.  He then thought he heard something and put his hand behind his back and grasped the pistols handle, he then walked towards the area where the sound emitted from.

Nicholas then said "Hello?  Is anybody there?"  his voice was shaking a bit as he was nervous and kind of afraid for his life as he had never been in this kind of a situation before, but he was prepared to do whatever it was that he needed to do.

Report Post Tip

Al watched the man's eyes twitch and start to glaze over as his brain starved for oxygen. He had once watched a giant of a man do this very thing and liked it. So he added it to his own repertoire. But unlike the now dead giant's kill, Al's victim kicked his feet out and banged into a rubbish can that happened to be set out in the alley that evening. The fire of life left the old man and Al let his body slide to the ground when as he heard someone calling out.

"Damn it all to hell." Al cursed his inability to hold his victims still, he pulled the long slide out and swung around the corner, pointing it at a nervous looking thug. Al liked nervous, it kept these kids in line. "Don't come any closer. The names Al pal. I'm connected you got it? Don't come over here. You got a friend around here? You connected, cause you don't look it to me."

Al kept the kid in the sights as he looked around. So much for the clean get away.

Report Post Tip

Aiden strolled down the alley following Nicholas. After hearing the threats,  Aiden steps in front of the newest Associates in his family. While squinting, he inched forward trying to see the other figure. Seeing nothing but a trash can on its side with its contents spilled all over the ground, Aiden decided that he didn't want to risk going any further.

"Hello may name is Aiden Connor, and we were just leaving. Surely we can all get out of here without any more violence?"

He felt himself instinctively move his hand toward the Colt .45 in his holster.

Report Post Tip

Al breathed a sigh of relief. Aiden Conner he knew and any associate of his was bound to be ok. Al steps out of the shadows.

"Good evening Aiden, it's Al, Al Anastasia. Just, ahh, taking care of a little old business over here when the kid startled me. You know how it goes, unconnected guy sees connected guy at work, bad things can happen." Al looks over at the associate as he slides his gun back into the holster. "Guess I was wrong about you kid, turns out you got good connections. But one thing, I still wouldn't go back there, all you will find is trash that had to be taken out."

Al tips his hat to Aiden as he walks over to the Deuce Coupe. "Good to see you again Aiden." Al climbs in, starts the coupe, and slowly rolls away.

Report Post Tip

that was a prettty good story. life like for a mob member. very well done

Report Post Tip

Christian ignores the delierious and confused Mario as he walks past him, his shoulder meeting his and giving clear indication his words meant nothing in this part of town. He pulls out a light and proceeds to smoke, looking back over his shoulder as he makes his way to a bar up town. This guy seemed to be everywhere. Just mouthing empty words that no-one really needs to hear. He sighs and takes a drag, muttering under his breath...

"Chiacchierone..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL