Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:43:02
Page:  1 
Donkeywads Sports Betting Started by: Donkeywad on Oct 08, '09 00:32

After walking through a huge metal door in the side of a random building in some alley in Las Angeles, you find yourself in a dark room. The walls are dirty and moldy. There's a radio playing from somewhere in the back room. There's an old man sitting behind a counter, a single light is shining down on top of him. He's bent over a large leather bound book scribbling notes and balances. He looks up as you approach, looking down his long crooked nose at you.

So, if this is you're first time here, I'll ask you once, are you a rat? A cop? You working for Johnny law, lad? No, I suppose not, eh.  Here's how this works then, though this bookie works for Donkeywad, this building is run by Gauis, who works for Godfather Premier, don't think of cheatin' your way through here or skimpin' out on any bets. You place a bet, you pay it up, or they'll come looking for you, got it sonny? Good. We have two different betting pools we run here. These are the rules for the first type of betting:

Single Bets:

Two Boxers will face off at a time in certain areas of our city we refer to as either, The NFL, The NHL, The NBA or The NCAA. We normally have multiple fights in one day so boxers will have uncommon nick names such as 'The Pittsburgh Steelers' or 'Dallas Cowboys'

A boxer from each fight will be given a rate or 'spread' to beat. It will be the first number listed, followed by the 'Over/Under'. The total score from both fighters must be over or under this number. This is set up for a parley, if you win both bets your bet will be multiplied by 2.5. Take this match up for example:

Monday, September 28 8:30est

Carolina Panthers

Vs.

Dallas Cowboys - 9 48

The spread is 9. The Over/Under is 48.

In this match up the end result was

Carolina Panthers 7

Dallas Cowboys 21

Anyone who bet on the Cowboys would've won, and anyone who bet 'Under' would have received a nice bonus.

The bet would have been posted as such:

'Monday, September 28 8:30est

Carolina Panthers

Vs.

Dallas Cowboys - 9 48

$25,000 on Dallas Cowboys, Under'

The minimum bet is $10,000. The maximum bet is $50,000. There is no need to send in your money for your bet until your bet is lost. You will have 4 hoursfrom the end of the match to pay your debt.

Contact Donkeywad for the latest of any Sport  betting Lines.

Report Post Tip

It's like deja vu all over again...

Am I drunk?

Steadies herself against a mailbox.

Report Post Tip

I thik you should make it a day for someone who need to pay a bet. You know they might be willing to pay but are not around at that time.

Report Post Tip

Place your bet for this Sunday

Report Post Tip

Donkeywad how is one supposed to know who to bet on and what the spread is and etc.. about each "fight" as you call it? You post nothing about each weeks "fight". You should really think this venture of yours over.

Report Post Tip

I came by to place a wager or two, only to find no info was posted. Im aware of the fights that are occuring this week, but Id still like to see it on paper. Prehaps Ill give this place another shot, but its doubtful to say the least.

Report Post Tip

After walking through a huge metal door in the side of a random building in some alley in Las Angeles, you find yourself in a dark room. The walls are dirty and moldy. There's a radio playing from somewhere in the back room. There's an old man sitting behind a counter, a single light is shining down on top of him. He's bent over a large leather bound book scribbling notes and balances. He looks up as you approach, looking down his long crooked nose at you.

So, if this is you're first time here, I'll ask you once, are you a rat? A cop? You working for Johnny law, lad? No, I suppose not, eh.  Here's how this works then, though this bookie works for Donkeywad, this building is run by Gauis, who works for Godfather Premier, don't think of cheatin' your way through here or skimpin' out on any bets. You place a bet, you pay it up, or they'll come looking for you, got it sonny? Good. We have two different betting pools we run here. These are the rules for the first type of betting:

Single Bets:

Two Boxers will face off at a time in certain areas of our city we refer to as either, The NFL, The NHL, The NBA or The NCAA. We normally have multiple fights in one day so boxers will have uncommon nick names such as 'The Pittsburgh Steelers' or 'Dallas Cowboys'

A boxer from each fight will be given a rate or 'spread' to beat. It will be the first number listed, followed by the 'Over/Under'. The total score from both fighters must be over or under this number. This is set up for a parley, if you win both bets your bet will be multiplied by 2.5. Take this match up for example:

Monday, September 28 8:30est

Carolina Panthers

Vs.

Dallas Cowboys - 9 48

The spread is 9. The Over/Under is 48.

In this match up the end result was

Carolina Panthers 7

Dallas Cowboys 21

Anyone who bet on the Cowboys would've won, and anyone who bet 'Under' would have received a nice bonus.

The bet would have been posted as such:

'Monday, September 28 8:30est

Carolina Panthers

Vs.

Dallas Cowboys - 9 48

$25,000 on Dallas Cowboys, Under'

The minimum bet is $10,000. The maximum bet is $50,000. There is no need to send in your money for your bet until your bet is lost. You will have 4 hoursfrom the end of the match to pay your debt.

Team Name     Spread       Total
12:00 pm 
403 Dallas Cowboys -9      42½
404 Kansas City Chiefs
405 Washington Redskins
406 Carolina Panthers -3½   37
409 Oakland Raiders
410 New York Giants -16      40½
411 Cleveland Browns
412 Buffalo Bills      -6              40
413 Cincinnati Bengals
414 Baltimore Ravens   -9        42
415 Pittsburgh Steelers    -10½         44
416 Detroit Lions
3:05 pm 
417 Atlanta Falcons
418 San Francisco 49ers -2½        41
3:15 pm 
419 New England Patriots -3         41½ 
420 Denver Broncos
3:15 pm 
421 Houston Texans
422 Arizona Cardinals -5½           48 
7:20 pm (NBC) 
425 IndianapoIis Colts -3½         46
426 Tennessee Titans

Report Post Tip

Post your picks here

Report Post Tip

i would like to bet on the falcons

Report Post Tip

i wanna bet on the falcons.

Report Post Tip

NEW LINES COMING THIS WEEK

Report Post Tip

Gee i don't like to gamble but whats the point of having money if you can't waste it on a sports game

Report Post Tip

It's an awesome business and I'll be betting on every game just like every other week

Report Post Tip

So, if this is you're first time here, I'll ask you once, are you a rat? A cop? You working for Johnny law, lad? No, I suppose not, eh.  Here's how this works then, though this bookie works for Donkeywad, this building is run by Gauis, who works for Godfather Premier, don't think of cheatin' your way through here or skimpin' out on any bets. You place a bet, you pay it up, or they'll come looking for you, got it sonny? Good. These are the rules for the first type of betting:

Single Bets:

A boxer from each fight will be given a rate or 'spread' to beat. It will be the first number listed,

#

Team Name     

Spread 

1:00 PM

Kansas City Chiefs @

Washington Redskins

-6 1/2

Houston Texans @

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns @

Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens @

Minnesota Vikings

St Louis Rams @

Jacksonville Jaguars

-9½

New York Giants @

New Orleans Saints

Carolina Panthers @

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Detroit Lions @

Green Bay Packers

4:05 PM

Philadelphia  Eagles @

Oakland Raiders

4:05 PM

Arizona Cardinals @

Seattle Seahawks

4:15 PM

Buffalo Bills @

New York Jets

-9½

4:15 PM

Tennessee Titans  @

New England Patriots

8:20 PM

Chicago Bears  @

Atlanta Falcons

-3 ½ 

Post your picks here and state the amount you want to bet!!!

The minimum bet is $30,000. The maximum bet is $80,000. There is no need to send in your money for your bet until your bet is lost. You will have 4 hours from the end of the match to pay your debt.

Report Post Tip

I wanna bet 80K on the falcons.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Deathknight_jr

Report Post Tip

20k on falcons

Report Post Tip

Donkeywad died two days ago ladies and gentlemen.

Report Post Tip

Is anyone going to take over for Donkeywad?

Report Post Tip

If you take a visit to the Detroit Buisness District, Kates has a Sports Betting Venture going.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Donkeywads Sports Betting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL