Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:43:16
Page:  1 
The Perfect Storm For Madness Started by: BrustyNutz on Oct 08, '09 01:25

It had been a cold and depressing week for jmbrust87, BrustyNutz father. He had seen his sister become ill and the passing of his long loved pet. He was now sick and had a fever of one-hundred and two degrees. To top it all off he was schizophrenic and hadn't been taking any medication for it.

He decided to go out into the streets and started to see things that weren't there. He turned to his friend and began to ask,

Do the bricks look different to you today? Because I could have sworn that they were yellow yesterday.

His friend turned to him and said,

You don't look so good man; we should get inside and get you off your feet.

Once inside Jeff had ordered soup to try to get his nerves to finally settle. The two sat in awkward silence as Jeff began to shiver when his friend was sweating after he had taken his jacket off. His friend turned and said,

Man you seriously don't look so good, you really need to start taking it easy. I know your dog Roxy just died and your sister might need to go to the hospital, but you really can't blame yourself. Would you at least take your coat off, your sweating like crazy and I don't want other people to be staring at us.

Jeff turned to him and quickly said,

I'm freezing man, what are you talking about?

You're seriously sweating and the other people are starting to look at us.

Jeff felt his head and realized his forehead was wet but he didn't even notice before. He got up, ran out of the restaurant, and ran home even though he drove to the restaurant.

Now out on the street he saw a bird swoop at his head and he ducked and accidentally knocked over a little girl. The little girl's mother turned to him with disgust and started screaming at him. He recognized her but didn't know why. An image of her laughing and insulting him kept going through his mind even though he had never really met this person before. He realized the bird had just disappeared and just started running home again. He began to think to himself, I can just sleep this off. So he took some Advil PM and went to bed.

Once he awoke, he turned to the clock to see it was off because it said 8:00 and the sun was almost straight above which meant it had to be near noon. He started looking at the clock again and now it said 12:00. I must've just misread it he thought. When he headed towards the door he noticed little black dots crawling underneath the door. They were ants and there were thousands of them. Jeff grabbed a broom and began to sweep them towards the door but eventually they were starting to climb up the broom. He started to stomp on some of them but others were crawling up his leg now.

He started to feel lots of pain in his shins. He looked down, lifted his pant leg and saw that the ants were burrowing into his skin! He started to try to get them off but more kept coming. Eventually they covered his entire body and were eating him alive. Realizing this must be a horrible nightmare he tried to wake up but he couldn't. He was unable to wake up and was forced to live through this agonizing pain for what seemed like hours. When he finally came to, Jeff looked down to see that he had been scratching his shins and forearms in his sleep and was bleeding. He was also covered in sweat and he now had a fever. When he went to the bathroom to try to bandage the cuts on his arms and legs, he turned around and thought he saw an ant on the floor. He immediately jumped into the bathtub and started to turn on the water hoping that the water would drown them before they could get to him this time. Hours had past and his friend walked in and found him holding a broom and standing in the bathtub with the front door and the bathroom door left wide open. He turned to his friend, began to weep and said,

I really need your help.

His friend began to ask,

What are you doing and why are you bleeding? Do you need to go to the hospital?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Perfect Storm For Madness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL