Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:50:10
Page:  1 
Marriage in the city that never sleeps! Started by: Calibre on Oct 08, '09 03:39

The trees had just begun turning a golden brown in Central park, slowly falling down as the wind cracked thought the branches. It was a celebration that had brought the cities and indeed the countries best entrepreneurs to the city that never sleeps. Some people claimed that some of these people were involved in less than legal business dealings, these fictitious rumours were of course ignored by the mayors and politicians. Everyone knew these famous businessmen and women wouldn't be things like that. A priest stood before the crowd of people, and an even bigger crowd of bodyguards and began to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the beautiful thing that is matrimony, these two have been an item for quite some time. Many people assembled today are probably not surprised in the least by this decision for the two to make their love official in the eyes of god and yourselves."

The soon to be married couple exchange smiles as they wait for the priest to continue, the bride to be gentle rubs her hand over her stomach searching for a kick. She feels the baby kick slightly and laughs to herself.

"Now the couple have made it their wish that this ceremony take as little time as possible due to the rather large and extravagant party planned after. So I would invite you to both put the rings on your partners fingers."

The priest once again looks the the crowd as he begins to speak again

"I would now like to invite anyone who feels this marriage shouldn't go ahead to say your reasons."

The crowd looks around not expecting anyone to stand up, someone tries to come to his feet but is immediately pulled down by his superior. From the severely inebriated state the individual was in it was clear that it was Calibre who tried to stand up.

"Umm ok, well since there Is no one it is my pleasure to announce you husband a wife. Ladies and Gentlemen id like to be the first to introduce you to the newly married Hades and Persephone!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats you to, i guess i cant hit on Fanny any more.

Good on ya's both

Report Post Tip

Hades suddenly wakes up from his drugged up state, and looks around. Seeing Persephone standing in front of him in a wedding dress and Calibre next to them he yells

"What the hell is going on????"

Calibre shocked that the drugs have worn off on Hades he starts to stutter. Hades turns to Calibre with a murderous look

"You bastard....you sicko....you...you....what the hell is wrong with you???"

Calibre cowers from Hades

"I just thought you two wanted to get married so i gave you a helping hand, and you should be married since you have a baby coming along"

"Baby!! What baby????" Hades turns to persephone and see her glazed over eyes then sees her belly, he walks over and pulls away the pillow that was under her dress. He faces Calibre and then continues to beat him with the pillow. Calibre pleas for him to stop. Hades does stop, then turns around to persephone, throws her over his shoulder and then faces the crowd before him.

"This wedding is over!!!" with that said he walks off only to stop by Zeus "I will pay if you go and teach Calibre a lesson" Zeus nods and Hades walks off with persephone still drugged up over his shoulder

Report Post Tip

Zeus enters the room, with a wicked grin on his face, he shuts the door softly and faces Calibre.

Well i see you have crossed the line my good friend, i have been payed to teach you a lesson and a lesson you shall be taught.

Zeus as quick as lightning ties calibre to a chair. he then proceeds to remove all his clothes, after 5 minutes calibre is stark naked. Zeus pulls some glue out and smears it over his genitals he then produces some seeds from his back pocket and places them on the glue.

haha can you guess what im going to do with you calibre? no well ill show you.

Zeus drags the chair to the balcony, he yells to the people on the street to look up and laugh, then he disappears for half an hour, leaving calibre there, he returns with 3 pigeons.

ohh no calibre birds, and whats that birdies you say your hungry, my my my well have a look over here at this fine mans genitals.

Zeus laughs and calibres screams for mercy, zeus begins chuckling and leaves the room to recieve his payment.

Report Post Tip

-Lana- parks the Deuce Coupe to a screeching halt. She hates this part of town but it had to be done. Opening the small trunk, she hulls out the duffle bag filled with goodies like rope, pliers and many odds and ends.

She non-chalantly makes her way to her destination when she hears a commotion. She looks up...What the hell? But...is that Calibre??...taking a moment to adjust her vision and to be sure she was right...Why yes, it is! So, that's what he looks like nak...she quickly shakes her head and shadows her eyes...No, no, no....I can not look. I'm a married woman now! I must be on my way...and runs off to her  "appointment".

Report Post Tip

Hey Congrats on you both have fun

Wispz

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Marriage in the city that never sleeps!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL