Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:12:01
Page:  1 
The Mugging Started by: PhucChu on Oct 08, '09 11:30

PhucChu was stunned he didn't have a clue what the heck had just gone on , He lay semi-unconscious in the middle of some random alley , he knew was jumped but didn't know who or why , he just lay there trying not to shed a tear, his arms and legs were badly bruised and it didn't look like the Attacker had gone.... PhucChu saw a shadowed figure nearing , he didn't know what to do , he could not even get up let alone defend himself

"erm.. Please, what have I done to deserve this , I'm a good man never done anything wrong to no-one I've just stepped off the boat in these streets and I have no enemies, I am clean and wish no trouble with anyone"

PhucChu was getting pretty scared now it had been just a little while since he were first jumped

"Please talk to me .. I'm sure we can sort this out !"

Report Post Tip

Seagal leant over the fragile youngster who was getting ever more scared, he reached out a hand to offer the young man help to his feet.

"Dear god, are you O.K down there young one? What happened here?"

Seagal brushed off the grit and dust and helped the lad to his feet supporting him he moved him to a nearby bench sitting him down he pulls out a hipflask and offers the kid a swig.

"Have a sip itt'l do you wonders, so what happened? You get mugged?"

Report Post Tip

Mafiamaxxxx is walking down the road in a good mood nothing can break his spirit. Hes just on his way home after a good day's work. as he walked past a dark alley he saw PhucChu laying on the floor a fellow New York mafioso.

Mafiamaxxxx runs down the alley to help him and as he starts to run the other man takes off.

Are you ok?

Report Post Tip

Mafiamaxxxx turns to princeseagal

Who could have done this? We need to find out.

Report Post Tip

PhucChu gets up off the ground with Seagal's help

Thank you kind Sir.

He takes a sip from the hip flask before he turns to MafiaMaxxxx

Thanks for asking, I am ok. It is only a few bruises and I am a bit shook up, but I wil be fine.

He turns back to Seagal

Yeah I was walking down the street when I got dragged into this here alley by someone, they put my arm up behind my back and slammed me against the wall then threw me on the ground and started kicking me. Next thing I know I wake up and they are standing over me, my arms hurt. I think they took my wallet.

Report Post Tip

"Did he take your wallet? here have some cash to get you back on your feet, also here is my contact details should you need further assistance, my HQ is just around the corner if you need a place to stay or if you need me in the future"

Seagal took it upon himself to sponsor the young lad in hope he could teach him the ways of the streets and how to keep out of trouble, head down and work hard to be a part of this thing of ours

"Your name is PhucChu? well I bet you are glad we turned up?"

Seagal turns to Mafiamaxxxx and sighs

"It will be harder than searching for a needle in a hay stack squire, best bet is to teach this kid how not to get in these situations again, was nice of you to come to his aid too, shows how loyal our New Yorkmafioso are to one another."

He smiles

Report Post Tip

Thanks for taking this poor kid in prince, teach him well i know you can.

Good luck in this life kid. I will be looking out for you too.

Shakes princes hand then PucChu's good luck.

Report Post Tip

"I will try Squire, He seems like an O.K kid, just needs to learn the ropes"

Seagal shakes Maxx's hand then turns to PhucChu.

"We should take you to our HQ's first aid room and patch up those scratches"

Report Post Tip

Thanks guys. It means a lot. You lead the way Seagal?

He waits for Seagal to take him to the first aid room.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mugging
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL