Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 20:11:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hitman Started by: Agent47 on Nov 25, '07 02:15
Did anybody see Hitman yet. If so did you like it?

I thought it was a good movie. Probally one of my favorites right now.
Report Post Tip
I saw it a couple days ago, and my thoughts are different...I thought it was horrible.

The acting was terrible, the script was awful, the flow of the story was bad...all it had going for it were a few good action sequences, but even there, it was nothing I hadn't seen in a hundred other movies.

On a five star scale, I'd give it 2 stars.

Just my opinion.
Report Post Tip
Well I was a bit dissapointed since it only had little things from the ga,e. I was hopeing itd have more connection to the game.

But thanks for the opinion
Report Post Tip
whos in it?
Report Post Tip
I havent seen it, i think it is only coming out now in the uk. But it looks terrible! but will have to wait and see

Has the Amber spy glass been released your side? and whats it like?
Report Post Tip
I thought the movie was amazing.

Definitely worth going to see. ;)
Report Post Tip
well i like the games but a movie i dont know i guess i havent actually seen the film but still i aint that sure what to think as yet but i guess we'll wait and see
Report Post Tip
Well another game series comeing out into a movie that i waiting for is definiltey Splinter Cell I think that movie is going to look good. But to bad its animated.
Report Post Tip
its not bad. i think it was good but it also could use more thought in the movie. the plot was kinda iffy, but it was still a dam good movie.
Report Post Tip
The movie was "OK", it was actually better than I had anticipated (Although I went in with very low expectations... very few games-turned-movies work out to be decent).

Although the eye candy was nice. Nika Boronina (Olga Kurylenko) was amusing, in some scenes she was drop dead gorgeous, others, eh, just kinda cute. :)
Report Post Tip
I agree she was drop dead gorgeous
Report Post Tip
The film was ok but not as good as the game.
Report Post Tip
The movie was good. I thought it was funnt when he jumped thru the window and the two kids where playing the game.
Report Post Tip
There seems to be a curse with the video game/ movie crossovers. But the worst thing about Hitman was the blatant reference to the game itself.

*spoiler*

When Agent 47 is in pursuit, he runs through a hotel where, inside, two young kids are PLAYING THE GAME!!! How much of a cheap pop do you need!?

*end spoiler*

Overall, for an action movie, there just wasn't enough action which is sad because there was a good cast.

Oh well, put it on the shelf next to the great cinema classics "Bloodrayne" and "Mortal Kombat: Apocalypse"
Report Post Tip
an ok attempt not enough info given about the place agent 47 comes from thou i did think the VERY HOT RUSSIAN saved it a bit thou maybe bring in a new diretor for the sequal (how can the f.b.i not catch 47 they know who he is and what he looks like)
Report Post Tip
i think it was rubbish :(
Report Post Tip
I liked the movie Hitman it was very good, a lot of action.
Report Post Tip

Did anybody see Hitman yet. If so did you like it?

I thought it was a good movie. Probally one of my favorites right now.

Report Post Tip
I actually loved what they did with the latest hitman game and releasing chapters. This game needed a modern update and the graphics and gameplay were great.

I havent actually seen the movie yet but I have always been a fan of the games so maybe thats one to watch tonight.
Report Post Tip

Well I won't say I am a fan of the movie but yes the scene "Sniper in the room" now that's something I really liked.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hitman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL