Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:23
Page:  1 
Welcome to Bronx Started by: Eorati on Nov 01, '15 11:47

Some of his ancestors had left him items for a day like this. Technically nothing valuable, though to him, they were. They represented the pride of his bloodline, a small item from each ancestor who had achieved something honorable in the past. A dark brown button from a suit jacket, a thin iron chain, no longer than his middle finger, and a bullet casing.
With them in the inner pocket of his suit jacket, Eorati stood before his most trusted people on a cold and dark October night. They were exhausted from their halloween celebrations, but they had been planning for this moment for a long time, and they were finally ready.
Cassandane kicked in the door and opened fire on the bodyguards. Thrall quickly rushed to the backside of the building, shooting anyone who tried to flee the scene. Eorati himself walked calmly into the building, and up the stairs to the old Godfather's office.

~

25 minutes later, Eorati stood before his entire family on the streets outside the Polaris HQ in Bronx.

Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you as the new Godfather of Bronx. I wouldn't have gotten this far without the help of my crew members, nor without my friends, both in New York, as well as in other cities. I am thankful for everything, it's been a true pleasure so far. I will proudly continue to defend Bronx, be it with alliances, or with my life.

He turned to his left, paused for a minute, and continued.

Thrall, you've worked hard, you've proven loyal, and you've been a true friend to me. These are the keys to the HQ next door, I'm excited to see what wonders you will achieve with this opportunity.

Eorati took a step back, allowing Thrall to speak.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thrall stood there looking down at the Keys of his new HQ, and turned to Eorati and nodded.

"It is with great Honor I accept opportunity.  I shall not waste it."

Thrall then turns assembled crowd and speaks.

"With Godfather Eorati's wisdom,  I have learned.  With Godfather Eorati's vision.  I have seen, and with Godfather Eorati's blessings,  I have taking up command, and I command those I've helped to build The Bronx up to where it is now.  With these things I've learned from my Godfather I shall command and lead a Horde of strong Mafiaso for many moons to come."

Thrall raises his hands high in the air and takes a deep breath before shouting....

"FOR THE HORDE!!"

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations to Eorati on achieving Godfather!" Ilammo exclaimed.

Tips his hat and gave a little bow to the new Godfather. 

He faced towards Thrall, "Congratulations Thrall. I'm sure you'll lead your crew to great heights."

Ilammo tips his hat and went closer to Thrall, whispering "For the Horde."

Report Post Tip

Honesty walked up to Eorati's position and hugged him. With a pat on the back, he said:

"I guess I have to start showing you a little respect now, huh?"

The two shared a small laugh and Honesty went on to Thrall and shook his hand. 

"You will do New York a great service."

He turned to the both and said:

"I'm sorry for cutting this short and I would absolutely love staying for the after party, and I will, but right now, I gotta run and get Benji."

With that, Honesty sped off as fast as he could in hopes to get Benji and come back without missing much. 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations to both of you! " he shouted.

When there was space, he walked up to both of then, giving them a hand.

"I trust that your judgement will lead us as good now" he whispered to Thrall

Report Post Tip
Firstly, Congratulations to Eorati for achieving the coveted rank of Godfather. I am ecstatic to be able to work along side yourself and your district here in New York. You are true assets to this thing of ours, and I am a lucky man to be here with you.

Secondly, Congatulations to Thrall, the new captain to Godfather Eorati. I am sure you will do as well as Eorati himself in leading his flagship family.
Report Post Tip

Tycho wanders around the streets in the Bronx district and is mesmerized by the fact this place looks brighter every time he visits it. Asking around about this in a local pub Tycho learned this is the Polaris-effect introduced by Eorati. After hearing the many stories the local people told about this man, Tycho decided to drop by his office to meet this man himself.

Arriving at the supposed location a gate and many tough looking fella's, Tycho decides to write a note instead.

"Eorati, congratulations on your achievements in the Bronx. I'm looking forward to learn how you'll further guide the district, together with Thrall to an even greater future. New York is a fine city and I'm happy to see it being rebuild once more!"

Tycho gives the man at the gate fifty dollars and asks him to deliver the message to Eorati and then he's on his way again to explore more of the district.

Report Post Tip

Eorati, I am delighted to see you get here. It's been a long ride, you're a rather old, creepy man(cat) by now but hey! Good to see you reach the esteemed position of Godfather, my friend. Sad I have to leave your amazing family but eh, can't have everything in life! 

Thrall, I am looking forward to working with you and I'm sure we'll accomplish great things together. Congratulations brother!

Report Post Tip

Cass listened carefully to what Eorati had to say and then listened to her friend Thrall. When they stopped, she went over to first Thrall.

"My big congratulations to you Thrall. You deserve it all. I am very proud of you and this is an amazing oppertunity for you."

She then walked over to her own HQ and went inside. Went straight to Eorati and said:

"Wow boss!! You really have done it. I am so proud of you and it has been a long and hard way to get here, but now you are finally here, and I couldn't be more honored to be here right next to you."

Cass took a glas of champagne and drank from it looking out from the window at the people outside. She knew this was a big thing and she was proud to be a part of it all.

Report Post Tip

*Alkie who was sitting in the first row stood up from his mohagny seat, dusting his tethered suit from the nights event

A cup in Honor of Godfather Eorati, and Congratulation to the  branch Familys Commander in Chief, Thrall & his Horde

*Cheers to those we Honor & Congratulate on this day! 

Report Post Tip

Waking up in a big appartment in the bronx DD looks outside and starts to smile, due to the time difference he missed the whole happening.

what he was looking at was a bronx as never before.

everywhere people where laughing and shooting durdens.

he walks to his dressior and gets 2 envelopes and goes first to thrall,

Oh glorious bastard!

you earned it thrall!

as he slips him an envelope he says: "for the horde"

next stop his boss,

heya eagle!

gongrats for making GF!

You earned it in many ways and will always have my support.

slips fips the other envelope

ill keep them coming boss!

Report Post Tip

Carnival, looking around the streets on NY and it's recent changes, he thought of visiting Godfather Eorati, congratulating GF Eorati on behalf of himself and his crew leader.

"Congratulation to the new title of godfather."

Carnival tips his hat in respect and shakes his hand, afterward leaving him to his new duties as a godfather.

Report Post Tip

appelsap walked into the streets of new york and saw Eorati standing there. We was just walking around and looking very happy. 

"hey there Eorati how are you doing? anything new around here? "

After listening to eorati and hearing his fun words of the fun he had at halloween, Appelsap saw a small time gangstar walking up to Eorati. 

"congrats Boss, i hope you are going to be a good Godfather."

after that Appelsap turned towards Eorati

"You are a Godfather now, Congrats. Next time start the conversation with that. "

After that they ended op talking about some nice times and then appelsap had to go again. 

"See you later Godfather, And I hope you come and visite me soon in Chicago. It's always nice to be seen with a Godfather by my side."

Appelsap said his goodbye's and then he walk of.

Report Post Tip

Nixe lingered on the outskirts of the crowd, among the eager man who wanted to give their congratulations to the new Godfather. "Congratulations," the youngster murmured politely, his voice soft and respectful. He then turned away to make his exit. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Thrall

Report Post Tip

Being fashionably late was a trend ForeverSexy knew and love very well.  So it was only after the Bronx party was in full swing that he decided to put on his jacket and head to gathering.  Once there he made a beeline for Thrall and Eorati.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out three cuban cigars and passed them out.  Then he grabbed a few glasses from the bar and a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue from his back pocket.

"Congratulations gentlemen.  You are truly deserving and I'm proud to work along side of you to see what you can do.  May the future be bright for the Bronx."

He raised a glass and all three clinked before the men threw them back and puffed on the cigars.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Eorati on obtaining the position of Godfather! I am looking forward to the greatness that you and Thrall will bring to the Bronx and the entire city of New York! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Eorati on your new rank 

i wish a good run on Broxn and look forward to see the city growing and turning stunning on your command.

Report Post Tip

Miss_Niki heard shouting and cheering, and wondered what it was all about, so she headed towards the Polaris HQ. That's when she heard the speech. She knew this was a day of greatness. New life and vitality was about to come to the Bronx. No more boarded up shops. This was exciting news!!

She stepped forward.. very nervous, as she was about to speak to a Godfather. 

"Congratulations Sir! I know you will do great things here!! You are exactly what this city needs. Someone for the people to look up to! May you prosper and enjoy a long life here in the Bronx."

She smiled, pulled up the collar on her overcoat and headed back to the New York Production company to give Rita_Hayworth the briefcase she just picked up from the bakery on ninth street. 

Report Post Tip

Rita had made her way over to the Bronx just in time to hear Eorati making his announcement. It was another proud day for New York, Rita was amazed how quickly the city was growing but wasn't all too surprised. The city had a great group of people. 

She waited patiently for the line to dwindle down before approaching the new Godfather.

"Eorati, I wanted to come over here and personally congratulate you. I know the Bronx is in great hand with you in charge."

Rita then turned to Thrall to congratulate him as well.

"There's a congratulation in order for you as well sir. Next time you guys are in Brooklyn drinks are on me."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL