Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:23:09
Page:  1 
It's a cracker. Started by: Iota on Oct 08, '09 19:54

Stepping out of his newly acquired building, Iota straightened his tie before addressing the crowd. He wanted to assure everyone that the rumours that had been going around regarding his obsession with burgers were indeed not accurate, but he felt starting off his new life as a New York captain with a lie wouldn't be the right way to go. However, it was true to say that Iota had never been sleeker in all his life. Being svelte was something the man excelled at.

Good day to you all.

After what has been an extremely difficult last couple of days, I'd just like to come out here and briefly describe this rollercoaster. When I first caught wind of the terrible news concerning Don brandon_heat, my heart sank. After some discussions with Deimne, I was informed that he wished to place me as a new Captain under him in New York and I didn't hesitate to accept. Brandon was a leader held in high regard by those who knew him and had the privilege of working alongside him. If I can go on to fill the role with the same class as brandon, GRHS, then I will be a proud man.

So with that, I made it a priority to ensure all those left homeless from the untimely demise of Don brandon_heat were welcomed back into the city of New York under my new family. Having worked alongside some of the finest people I can only dream about under Deimne's leadership, I certainly hope to do the best I can for this man and this city.

I also felt it necessary to do Don Deimne a favour and take that dastardly Noah-Levenstein off his hands. I'm nice like that, I just can't help it.

So without much further ado, I'd like to introduce the newest Division to work under the watchful eye of Deimne: The Crackerjack Coalition!

Report Post Tip

It's a pleasure to work for you Don Iota and I look forward to serving you and the family to the best I can.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and best wishes from myself, the Las Vegas Border Patrol, and The GRHS Society.

Report Post Tip

Deimna noticed how sharp Iota looked in his suit standing out here making his speech. She wondered to herself if that tailor of his made dresses at all. If anyone could spruce him up that well they'd make some killer dresses for her, she was sure. Deimna listened to Don Iota's speech thinking how much she'd miss him around the Flying Monkeys' headquarters but knew he'd still stop by from time to time. She approached him afterward to encourage and congratulate the man.

Iota I have extremely enjoyed working with you directly within Deimne's family and I look forward to continue to work with you within New York. I know you will do wonderfully and wish you all the luck in the world running your own division.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser takes a minute out of his busy day of dealing coke, pimping his ladies, and smacking around the business owners late on their protection money to stop and listen to his new Dons speech.  He is very well spoken, Bruiser thinks to himself as he pulls out a fine Cuban cigar from his inside jacket pocket.

"It truely was a tragedy to lose our Don Brandon suddenly to a mis-firing weapon, GRHS, but I look forward to working for you Don Iota."

Bruiser turns and walks into the deli to collect on last nights game.

Report Post Tip

Nick stands in the street and listens to Don Iota make his announcement, he than walks up and shakes his hand.

I am glad that you willing are taking over Don Brandon_Heat's spot as captain for Don Deimne..Im sure you will continue to do a great job and I'm also proud to bare the tattoo of The Crackerjack Coalition! on my chest for life.

Nick walks off in a hurry to get back to his prostitution ring and make sure his women are working the corner tough.

Report Post Tip

Melody catches a glimpse of Don Iota across the street and quickly wriggles between the crowd curiously, she listens intently and nods..

Indeed we are still saddened by Don brandon_heat's sudden dealth, but in this time of mourning i am honored to be a part of The Crackerjack Coalition, and we as a family are privileged to have you step in and take us in as new Captain for Don Deimne.
Congratulations again Boss.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you Iota, I'm sure you'll do a good job, even with Noah dragging you down!

Report Post Tip

Puck grins as his new sir is making his lovely speech to introduce a new family under the flying monkeys..

"i am looking forward to work with you sir"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Iota, I wish you all the best with your new family The Crackerjack Coalition.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations sir. :)

Report Post Tip

I wish we would be congratulating under happier circumstances but it was imperative to fill in that spot as quickly as possible. New York demonstrates once again that we will never run out of talent to lead successful crews.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Iota.

Though the circumstances surrounding this aren't ideal, grhs brandon, it is still a proud moment for myself and New York. You worked tirelessly for my family from the moment you walked in the door. No job was too small, every request got the full attention it deserved and you always put family first in every decision you made.

As a left hand man, stepping in as right hand as required with flawless results, you gave myself and the whole family a sense of security with your stedy hand of leadership. I never doubted a decision you made for the family and you proved time and time again this confidence wasn't misplaced.

I have no doubts you will go on to achieve great things here in New York. I look forward to working with now as a captain my friend, as I've no doubts those under you will enjoy seeing your leadership take them on to great things.

Congratulations my friend, Carson himself would be proud.

Report Post Tip

She nodded her head before cheerfully calling out, "Is there a prize?" before blushing bright red and muttering congratulations under her breath and running off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's a cracker.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL