Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:10:14
Page:  1 
Moving On. Started by: NickConti on Oct 09, '09 01:52

It was a cold windy October morning and I couldnt sleep too good. If I recall correctly I was out with the boys causing havoc on the town till around 5:30 am..that was when the limo dropped me off to my building where I stayed in the penthouse..So I was tossing turning and pulling the covers off my old lady trying to stay asleep..To be honest she wasnt in to good of a mood since I came home in the wee hours of the morning..

I was just about to get some sleep when I had heard some gun fire blast off..Thats when I jumped out of bed and grabbed my .45 from underneath the pillow cocked it and hustled to my window where I had looked out and seen cop cars blazing down the street..I look in the direction they were heading to and noticed a limo that looked like my boss Don Brandon_Heat's..At first I said to myself NO WAY if that is the boss and if it is the cops arent gonna bother him hes got them so papered up they wouldnt even dare to stop his car and if they did it would just mean big trouble for them from the chief, if not the chief the mayor..cause thats how Don Heat rolled..he had the whole town papered up and the towns all around that he did business in..I remember him telling me that I could go anywhere and conduct my operations and business just as long as I dont piss anyone off and to do everything like a proper gentleman or he would personally take care of me.

So since I was up I decided to make some coffee since my old lady just laid in bed sleeping or acting..Whatever you call it, but man she is pushing her luck with that game Im gonna take her down to the river one of these days..So after the coffee was done I went got ready to see the boss, put on one of my many suits hat and a trench coat..made a phone call to the front desk telling them to wake the driver I needed to get a move on..

10 minutes later I went down stairs walked towards front of the building where my limo was waiting for me..The door man than held the door open for me as I walked outside and jumped in the limo..I told my driver to go to the HQ I had to pay my daily tribute to the boss..The driver pulled up and there was a new face standing in the office..Well the face wasnt that new but it wasnt Don Heat it was Don Iota he had explained what happened to Don Heat..

So it was Don Heat's limo I had seen and he wasnt getting pulled over he had a mishap with his gun and blew up in his hand taking his head with it..Don Iota had told me that he had orders from up above telling him to take over where Don Heat had left off and to get all his men together and give them shelter and protection as Don Heat had done before..I was glad it was Don Iota I would be working for now since I didnt really know him, but had heard he was one of the best around..Dont get me wrong Don Brandon_Heat will be greatly missed God rest his soul.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Moving On.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL