Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:31:46
Page:  1 
Story of an LA Thug Started by: OddPanda on Oct 09, '09 08:42

OddPanda sits in the alleys recalling his upcoming in this rough world we call home.

"You see, I grew up on the streets of Los Angeles. I was raised by my mother and father in a low-rise in the suburbs. It was not comfortable living, but we made it."

He takes a moment to reflect, scratching his head subtly.

"I recall one night when I was fourteen my father got extremely drunk and threw his bottle of vodka at me."

At this juncture he flashes the youngsters a scar on his cheek.

"I knew after that night that I had to leave home. The next day I had my stuff packed and I skipped school to hit the road. I made my way to downtown Los Angeles, paying close attention to the local folk. Most of them looked very shady."

He pull a flask from his pocket, taking a swig.

"After passing a particuarly shady looking bar, I noticed that there was a guy following me. I turned off into an alleyway in an attempt to lose him. It did not work. He vaulted into the alleyway, knocking me to the ground. Before I knew it, he was wailing on me. I awoke a short while later to the gentle stirring of a beautiful woman."

He seems to drift into a dream state momentarily.

"She woke me up asking what had occurred. After I recalled the events that I could remember, she told me that I was mugged. She led me to a local bar and ordered us some drinks. She told me her name was Ellie and that her boss, Myrddin, could give me a home. Being new to this place, I gratefully accepted."

OddPanda grins from ear to ear.

"That is my story so far, youngster's. I will recount the rest of my adventures as they unfold. Thank you for listening to my rambling."

OddPanda gets up and walks away toward his family bar, whistling a merry tune the whole way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story of an LA Thug
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL