Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:21:24
Page:  1 
Payback (My 1st Hit pt. 2) Started by: DonPardo on Oct 09, '09 14:58

It was around 10:00 pm when I finely arrived home from a hard days work. As I walk through the door the house was dark. Normally my wife had dinner waiting for me on the kitchen table, but not tonight. I went to the bedroom to see if she was ok. When I entered the room she was not there and the bed was made. Never coming home to that I quickly went to my son's room. Again nothing but a made bed. I rushed back to the kitchen and noticed an envelope on the table. It read Paybacks a bitch on the front.

I open the envelope to read, We got your wife and son. Meet us at the docks at midnight and maybe, just maybe you'll see them alive.

Looking at the clock it was 10:15. I had almost 2 hours to wait. In these 2 hours my mind raced. Who could have done this and why? I couldn't just sit there so I head over to the docks early to see what I could find.

As I pull in to the docks its 11 and there's no one, nothing, no trace of life except for the nightly watchman. I walk up to him to see what he's seen. Haven't seen nothing sir, aren't you a tiger. I reply nothing back to him before pulling out my pistol in frustration and putting a round in his head. Not that he did anything just stressed out and figure don't need security around when things pop off.

After disposing of the mans body in the water I look at my watch. 11:50 any minute now I think to myself. Just then I hear a boat approaching. As it gets closer I know the time has come. It stops just 10 ft. from the docks and I can see the silhouettes of 5 people on board one a small child. I race out to see who is behind this cowardly attack on my family.

To my horror I recognize the three thugs immediately. It's the teen punks that worked for the man I killed in NY.

Why are you doing this? What I did was business. My wife and kid have nothing to do with this. Let me at least see them.

You want to see them. Get up look at the man that has caused all this for you, he says to my family. I could see that they were both in tears.

Now you listen to me. You say what you did was business but I disagree. See that man you shot and killed was my father. So you see to me it's personal not business. Your wife and son are both tied to cinder blocks and on my command my friends here are going to drop them in the water. Maybe you have time to save one. I guess we'll have to see how good of a swimmer you are.

No don't do this, please. I didn't know.

Would it have made a difference sir? I think not.

I draw my gun and aim it at the punk doing all the talking.

Oh you're going to shot me huh. I was going to give you a three count but....DO IT NOW BOYS.

SPLASH.....SPLASH....

The boat speeds away. With no time to think I drop my gun and dive in. The water is around 15 ft. deep.

Having to make a tough choice I go after my son first....I get to him in seconds and remember my knife in my sock. I quickly try to cut him loose but it's not as easy as I thought. I have to go back to the surface for breath. I comeback down and with all the effort I can give I free him. As fast as possible I get him to the surface.

I see if he's breathing. If he was I could go after my wife. But he wasn't. Knowing a little about CPR I begin.

What seemed like forever was 1 minute and still nothing. COME ON SON BREATH...and just at that moment I here a couch...he's made it...With no time to waste I go back in the water to find my wife...but it's dark and I can't locate her in the dark waters....I search for what seemed like for ever, when I felt my leg kick something....It was her...I resurface to get a breath and check on my son.

WHERE'S MOMMY...he screams at me

I dive back down to cut her loose....As I get her back to the surface, she is lifeless...she had been in the water for well over 10 minutes.

Not wanting my son to have to see anymore I tell him to get in the car and wait for me....He does....As I sit there knowing my wife is gone a tear falls from my eye...Those punks will pay for this I think to myself...Deciding I don't want the authorities to be notified of the nights events I take my wife's lifeless body back to where she was moments ago and watch as she floats away....What I didn't know was that my son was watching all this from the car.

Daddy those men are going to pay.

The boy was only 10 and already talking like a true mobster. Not a tear in his eye only anger...Those were the last words said the whole way home...Life for me and my son would never be the same.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Payback (My 1st Hit pt. 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL