Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:34:00
Page:  1 
Scottish Bank Robbers Started by: ricob514 on Oct 09, '09 16:46

Rico walks into his HQ and takes the elevator all the way up to the top floor where his CL, RHM, and LHM's offices are located. He finds the door with marked with a gold plaque reading 'Don Lorrie.' 

Rico knocks on the door and a female voice says "Enter."

Rico enters and Don Lorrie tells him to take a seat so he does. The room is rather big with a hand crafted mahogany desk behind which is a large leather rolling chair in which Lorrie sits.

"What would you like Rico?" says Lorrie in a calm tone of voice.

"I have some information for you ma'am."

"Oh? And what information would that be?" She asks.

"Remember how you wanted me to talk to the Godfather about that bank job? Well I just received the information from Godfather Death Knight." Rico replied hoping Lorrie would be happy with him for getting the information.

"Very good Rico and what information did he give you?"

"He said to hit the bank at 1700 hours and he told me it might be a good idea to bring a few people along so if I may make a suggestion I suggest Miss Scenequeen and Mr Lilly for the job ma'am."

"Very well Rico go inform them of the job and we will all meet up in the HQ conference room at 1600 hours to gear up for the job. You did well."

"Thank you ma'am" He replies excited to go on his first mission with Don Lorrie.

He leaves Don Lorries office and goes and informs Scenequeen and Lilly about the bank job they plan to do tonight. At exactly 1600 hours they all arrive at the HQ conference room where Lorrie awaits them.

"Welcome everybody. Scene, Lilly I take it Rico informed you both of our little plan for tonight?" said Don Lorrie. On the table where Don Lorrie sits are 4 shotguns 4 pistols and 8 empty black bags (2 for each person).

"As you see I have here weapons for all of us. We each get 1 shotgun and 1 pistol. We are going to try not to use them. I want no innocent lives taken tonight. However, if somebody gets brave or decides to interfere with what we are doing, kill them. We will get there right before closing so there shouldn't be many people in the bank. The vault will be open. Each of these 8 bags is to be filled with cash. And remember... this isn't only for us tonight Godfather Death Knight gets a cut, so don't mess up or he'll have your ass" says Don Lorrie in an intimidating tone.

"OK well without further a due let's get moving."

All 4 of them pile into a blank white van. Lorrie is driving and they arrive at the bank at 1700 hours. Looking in the windows of the bank they spot the bank manager, 2 tellers, and 2 customers. They also spot that the vault is open just like Lorrie said it would be.

They all get out of the van, grab their shotguns, put their pistols in their holsters and walk into the bank.

"Everybody get down!" yells Don Lorrie as she fires a shot into the ceiling. "This is a robbery, nobody move!"

Lorrie walks around the counter and walks into the vault while the other 3 stand there guns at the ready watching the hostages. Lorrie yells from the vault "Guys toss me your bags I'll fill em up and you take em out."

Scene and Lilly give their bags to Rico and he goes to bring them to the Don. As he's walking to the vault the bank manager pulls a gun from under the counter and points it at Lorrie. Rico yells Lorrie watch out!!" The bank manager pulls the trigger and Rico jumps and tackles Lorrie to the ground. Lilly fires a shot at the bank manager and he drops like a stone. Lorrie gets up and realizes Rico is bleeding. He was hit in the arm.

"Rico you'll be ok just hold on we'll get you some help just hold on tight, stay strong" Lorrie reassures Rico. She fills up the bags while Scene and Lilly put pressure on Rico's wound.

"Damn Rico you got balls kid, saving the Dons life like that" said Lilly as he's applying pressure to the wound.

"Thanks man" Rico groans "It hurts like hell though let me tell you."

Lorrie finishes packing up the bags and they get back in the van. Rico, Scene, and Lilly are all in the back of the van and Lilly and Scene are still applying pressure. Lorrie flies through the streets of New Orleans and dumps the bags off at the drop point. Then books it for the hospital. They make it to the hospital and the emergency room doctor said that the bullet went right through so it's easy to patch up. They bandage Rico up and he leaves with a scar that will remind him of this day for the rest of his life. Lorrie walks out of the hospital with Rico and says

"Rico I have to thank you for saving my life back there. If it wasn't for you I might be in a body bag right now"

Rico replies to that "No problem ma'am I was just doing my job and protecting my Leader. Without you the whole family would be in trouble so I couldn't let you die."

"Well thank you Rico that was very brave."

When they get back in the van Lorrie hands Rico a black bag with $250,000 in it and tells him it's his cut. "We managed to get $2 million out of that place. Here take this" She hands him 2 black bags with $1 million in it "and take it to Godfather Death Knight. Thank you again for saving my life. I'll keep that in mind next time you're up for a promotion."

Rico gets out of the van with the bags and brings them to Godfather Death Knight to deliver their tribute.

Rico will never forget this day as long as he lives and he thinks that Don Lorrie won't either. It was a night filled with excitement and pain. Despite the fact the he was injured that night he still thinks it was well worth it and is ready to do it all over again whenever Don Lorrie needs him.

Report Post Tip

I loved the story Ricob..the thing i really liked is how you used real mebers and not fictional characaters and made the bank heist tie into the game.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scottish Bank Robbers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL