Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:11:10
Page:  1 
Bringing in the Paper Started by: Kimble on Nov 01, '15 22:45

Rita_Hayworth, SpikeS, and Kimble sat around the oak table in his headquarters, all three fairly drunk.  They had been out late celebrating Halloween in a proper fashion visiting all the local pubs and shooting many costume wearing monsters.  None had slept at all and they were finally starting to waver.  Toby was slumped over in the seat next to Kimble, with SinfestJackRuby, and JesusChristo having just left for bed, mission accomplished.  They and Anna had lead the charge against the costumed bandits and had earned their rest.  Toby, on the other hand, had much more work to do.

"Toby!" He said, shaking the man.  He stirred, fully alert and ready, surprisingly.

"Last night, I don't quite remember how... but we stormed the Godfathers house and I killed the guy..."  He adjusted the ring on his finger nervously.  "None the less, it can't be undone.  With Spike's family filling so quickly, I have chosen yourself to take the majority of my members as I take up the mantel of Godfather here in Brooklyn.  I want you to set up as my captain along side Rita and Spike.  I have zero doubts in your ability to lead a family in a successful direction here along side the good people of New York.  You have always done right by me, been a valuable advisor to myself and our city.  I could not think of anyone better."

Kimble lined up the shot glasses once more and poured a shot for everyone, congratulating Toby.  Most were still too sick to drink, but they forced it down.

Report Post Tip

I have no words to express the feelings I have on this wonderful occasion. I've been with you through the good and the bad. Together we've made it through some difficult times, but I've always been able to look to you for guidance. I sincerely hope that I'll be able to live up to your standards and continue the good work you've done for the district. 

Toby jingles the keys to his new HQ and spins them around on his finger. He fidgets in place out of pure excitement unable to contain his enthusiasm. 

I'm humbled to do my family lineage proud and have an opportunity re-open the doors of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you *Dee Tips hat* and the city of New York

Report Post Tip

Almost never seen in the streets in public DonShaw_ steps from the dark alley into the crowd,

Congratulations Toby on your new HQ seams only fitting you setting up shop in NY again just like your kin what a lovely man he was 

Raises a glass to Toby

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Toby! May you bring your crew to great heights!" Ilammo raised his glass of milk to Toby.

Report Post Tip

Malcolm was delighted by the events that had unfolded during the course of the day. Fresh from an evening spent successfully hunting costume-clad monsters, the celebrations continued into the next day with the joyous events unfolding in Brooklyn. He listened intently to Godfather Kimble's speech, and later decided to offer a few words himself.

Kimble, this is truly a momentous day for the city of New York, for our family and for you personally. For you to take on the mantle of Godfather is an incredible achievement and testament to the amount of hard work you have dedicated to your family and to your district. I can think of nobody better to step up to the plate and run this brilliant city, and I know you'll do us all proud.

I'd also like to congratulate Toby on setting up his new family. It is indeed a well deserved honour, and I know you'll be instrumental in continuing the growth of Brooklyn and New York as a whole. Best of luck.

A nod to his Scottish heritage, Malcolm opened his bag and pulled out a bottle of the finest Scotch whisky and poured it into the waiting shot glasses.

Report Post Tip

Before Sinfest heads to bed he pokes Toby in the back and says

"Congratulations man I know you will do well with your own family. I hope you and Ludo will achieve greatness in our great city of New York"

Sinfest then tips his hat before heading to his room for his well deserved sleep.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man. You're a perfect addition to New York, you deserved the spot. Keep up your already good work!

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations to both of you! I'm happy to have you guys as neighbours here in New York.

Eorati raises his glass in a cheer to Kimble and Toby.

Report Post Tip

Looking forward to serving under you Kimble! Congratulations! This will be a great thing for New York!!

Report Post Tip

Anasthasia joins the big party in New York watching the happy gangsters drinking and having fun after the big and awesome news.

Looking around she find Toby and walk to him smilling and letting a lil gift and whisper 

You really deserve this and im sure will help New York grown under your command.

Congratulation Kimble and Toby! 

Report Post Tip

It had been a couple of days now Rita had finally recovered from Halloween night. She hadn't drank like that in ages and it was completely obvious considering it took her 3 days to be able to open her eyes completely in the sun. Amazingly she did remember the night and the events that unfolded with the previous Godfather in Brooklyn. It was kind of a mess and she was glad it wasn't one she had to help clean up.

She never properly congratulated Kimble and Toby and it was something that she needed to do. Plus there were a couple of errands she had to run in that part of town.

Rita grabbed NSW on the way out of the production company. He looked kind of busy but it didn't matter she needed someone to join her, she tossed him the keys to the car and told him exactly where they were headed.

Upon arriving the two were greeted by a lot of smiling faces, after saying their hellos they went inside. Just her luck Kimble and Toby were sitting in Kimble's office smoking a couple of cigars. As Kimble noticed Rita coming in a smile beamed from his face.

"Don't mean to intrude but just wanted to properly congratulate the both of you now that I'm completely sober."

She chuckled a little bit

"That was kind of a crazy night, one I will never forget. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this great city."

She signaled for NSW to come forward, he pulled out a small box from his coat and handed it to Kimble.

"Some of the finest Cuban cigars out there, hope you enjoy them."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bringing in the Paper
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL