Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:39:32
Page:  1 
The Super Roleplay Adventures of Sherlock Started by: Sherlock on Oct 10, '09 00:01

As he sits in his apartment on a small corner of LA  - he begins to wonder... why not embrace the rich life? He has the money. The fame. Everything. The one thing he does not have is the will. Besides, he enjoys his apartment, he's lived in it for years. Anyways, yes... now on to the story, wait... what story? Fuck. I always do this. You know, you come out here all ready to tell some epic story and then you forget all about it while you're taking a shit. Well, you probably don't, but that's only because you don't have the artistic mind that I do. Enough of this rambling, time to act.

So, were was I again? Oh, yes. As he sits in his apartment on a small corner of LA, Sherlock looks around and begins to inhale the fumes from his wooden pipe. He then stares around, releasing the fumes, he notices a knock on his door.

"Bah. Probably those little fucks trying to sell me cookies again. I'll have to teach them..."

Sherlock smiles and reaches in to his pants pocket, pulling out his gun, he goes near the door and peeps through the hole... to his amazement he sees something he never thought he'd see. A man in a pink rabbit suit. Rubbing his eyes just to make sure, he looks again, but of course he still sees it. The man... just sitting there impatiently.

"Probably just the mail man. I knew he was going insane after I saw him rummaging through the garbage last week... hmm or was that a raccoon? You can never be so sure."

As he opens up the door, the man hops right in and looks at Sherlock eye to eye. Both men stare at one another for a few moments - finally, after what seemed to be a lifetime of waiting, Sherlock extended his gun and aimed it to the mans face, pulling the trigger and causing the pink bunny suit man to drop to the ground.

"Fucking bunny men. They're such an infestation around these parts."

Smiling, he then grabs the body and hoists it out his window. Waiting for the Pizza delivery man to arrive. Always such a long wait, maybe that impaired boy is bringing it again, he never meets the 30 minute time. He'll get a free pizza for sure! Exciting about these revelations he sits around and waits... waits for something to happen.

Report Post Tip

Petra walking her two pet Doberman's sees Don Sherlock rolling a man out of his front mansion window. As the man with the blood stained pink bunny suit drops into his rose bushs, she raises an eyebrow wondering why he was doing that considering the front door was wide open. 

Shrugging, she jerks the collars of her dogs preventing them from eating the dead bunny man's body.

Report Post Tip

After watching the weird female - who thought it was a mansion - walks her dogs through the alley. Sherlock smiles and plays backgammon by himself, such a fun game to play, especially after killing men in pink bunny costumes. After a few hours pass by, Sherlock hairs the doorbell ring. His pizza has finally arrived.

"Damn. I knew he was impaired, but five hours..."

Opening the door, he notices it is not the pizza man, but the pizza mans head. A note written on it "Dear Sherlock, for killing my son, we shall have you executed soon."

"Hah. They think threats scare me... hah."

All of a sudden. Nine turtles jump from the ground and attempt to ninja kick Sherlock, but luckily he spent years at a dojo training to be a kung-fu master. After he knocks the turtles out, he places them in a lovely habitat and names each and every one of them, but he knows the trials are not yet over. He calls a few of his men and gets ready for war...

Report Post Tip

Petra wondering why she ended up in an alley and looks around the corner with her already angered dogs that tract the scent of blood. She walked around the corner and noticed once again another dead body...err part of one.. A pizza delivery man's decapitated head was propped up against a pizza box with a note.

She noticed Don Sherlock taking large amounts of hair, and wrapping it around the doorknob of his seedy apartment as he opened the door to read the note.

Then with a strange echoing repeat of events, nine..EXACTLY NINE turtles jump from the ground, (apparently they were camped out there and no one noticed) attacking Don Sherlock. She ponders yet again, why is she still standing there? She walks over to Don Sherlocks apartment door after the commotion cleared and stood there staring as her dogs barked. They could sense evil.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Super Roleplay Adventures of Sherlock
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL