Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:37:15
Page:  1 
The confrontation Started by: RemoGaggi on Oct 10, '09 01:30

12:03 am...just another night at my new place Club 313, or atleast i thought...i was in the restroom at the time and had no idea what was going on. A few minutes go by and still unaware i walk out of the restroom, when i do one of my security guards approach me and says "there's a guy at the bar making a big scene" i immediatly look across the club at the bar and see the guy waving his arms around yelling at the batender. Before i started to make my way towards the guy i turned to my security guard and replied "how long has this been going on for?" he replies " i was waiting to see what you wanted to do".

I look back at the bar and tell the security guard "ok ill handle it" then i immediatly make my way towards the bar. As i get closer i notice that there is one man sitting at the bar near this guy who is causing a scene, i could not believe who it was...my boss, the man who i had been mentioning in my previous stories...the man who pulled me off the streets and brought me into this thing of ours...Don Recro, hes the one who got me away from life on the streets and taught me how to be a wiseguy.

I could not believe he was holding his temper with this guy...i was honored to have him there and pissed that this problem had to occur on this night. Just as i was about to reach the bar the man had went to far which set me off...he lunged back and banged into Don Recro...after that it was all over, i grabbed the back of the mans shirt with my right hand and grabbed the glass bottle that the man had been drinking out of that night with my left hand and smashed the guy right in the side of the head then dragged him to the door and threw him out to the curb.

This was the new Remo not the street thug Remo the wiseguy Remo...i walked back to the bar to talk to my boss and appoligize for everything...then i made the bartender get him another round of drinks because his other drink spilled when the guy decides to bang into him...i then looked at the bartender and replied "make sure this dont happen again you see someone act like this again you cut them off end of story...he replies "yes sir" and me and my boss sat down and had a drink together.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The confrontation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL