Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:44:51
Page:  1 
mafia life Started by: Kingworm3 on Oct 10, '09 10:40

I walked the street the same sstreet i always walk down at the same time evrery day I looked up to the sky and said i run this street but then stopped to think why stop at this street why not more why not the block or the city I asked myself.

so I went home and sat down in front of the mirror looking at myself thinking do i have what it takes to run this and asked am i fitted to be boss of all bosses what would be the answer

YES I CAN I AM FEADY FOR THE WORLD SO THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE READY FOR ME

SO I WENT BACK OUT SIDE AND WALKED MY SAME STREET BUT SOMETHING WAS NEM DIFFERENT I FELT IT SO I KEPT WALKING PASS THE SAME ALLYS I ALWAYS DO AND GOTEN GRABBED AND FELT COLD STEEL AGAIST MYHEAD AND WORLDS CAME TO MY EAR "GIVE ME EVERYTHING OR I WILL KILL YOU" I HAD TO THINK FAST SO I TURNED ARUOND FAST AS I CAN AND BLASTED HIM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES AND WENT IN HIS POCKET AND TOOK HIS CASH AND ANYTHING ELSE I COULD SELL then a man dressed nice as a angle wlks to me and said thats one well was one of my best men how will you repay me i pulled my gun out again at him he walked to me without fear still and said work for me i said i have plans to do he said me as well i said i will own everything one day he said me to but come with me and we will start with this city first i looke din his eyes and said when do i start he said you already have welcome to the MAFIA life......

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: mafia life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL