Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:28:02
Page:  1 
Don't fuck with Redemption Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 10, '09 18:13

I stood over the blood drenched man. "Any last words to your wife?" I said,who was tied up in the corner. "Marie...I--I love you. Don't forget me..." I launched three bullets into his skull.Why did I do this? Here's the story.

It had been a usual day,I kissed my wife and son,Tommy Jr. goodbye,and left for 'Work'.When I got to the HQ,there was a body lying by the main entrance.My boss was out there."What happened boss?" I asked him. "Lousy scum like this need to be killed.Stupid prick,he's a fuckin' rat.He's been telling the feds everything.The drug deals,the hits,the scams,EVERYTHING!" The_Messiah lost his temper. "All I did was take this stpid prick in and treat him like family,and this is what he does!" The_Messiah kicks the dead body."DAMNITT!" He shouted. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked. "Yeah,there's another one.His uncle.Paulie Vencetti.Kill him.FUCKING KILL HIM!" Said The_Messiah. "Ok..Ok.I'll kill him,calm down,calm down before you have a fucking heart attack.I'll get it done."I replied. "Okay.The asshole lives on Broadway and 10th. 928 Broadway street.It should only be him and his wife.If the lady is harmed,you'll be harmed.Capiche?"The Messiah Told me.

I nodded and got into my car. It was mid-day,he's crazy if he thinks I'm gonna whack someone at 3 O,Clock. So I went to my house,and got prepared.I home and went straight to my closet,where I keep two blades,a 12 gauge,two tommy guns,three .357 snub nose revolvers and enough dynamite to blow all of New Orleans up. I took one blade,and one snub nose,and went to the kitchen and took shot after shot of vodka to pass by the time.By the time it was dark,three bottles of Tequila were gone,a bottle of Yagermiester,and a 5th of Vodka.I barely had a buzz.I was pissed. I went into the restroom to take a piss,then went out into the night.

I was on Broadway and eighth.Five minutes later,I arrived to my destination.The lights were in,I saw the couple through the window eating dinner,I checked the door,Unlocked...Great. I quietly opened up the door and snuck into the dining room.It wasn't until I was right behind Paulie that they noticed me. I grabbed Paulie by the neck and threw him down,chair and all. He reached for a gun but I stepped on his hand.I forced it down harder,and harder,and harder until I heard a SNAP,then his screams. So he's lying on the ground holding his arm,and I get out my fire arm and aim it right at his head. Then his wife runs and hits me in the head with a frying pan!Fucking cunt. I think to myself as I backhand her.

"Don't touch my fucking wi-Aghh!" I step on his hand again."Shut your fucking mouth." I say. I get the frying pan and throw it at his wife,Marie."You like hitting people with frying pans?Huh you stupid bitch?" I shout and kick her,hearing a snap as my foot connects with her ribs.

I then take them both into the living room.I tie up Marie in a chair and keep Paulie at my feet.Which brings us back to...

I stood over the blood drenched man. "Any last words to your wife?" I said,who was tied up in the corner. "Marie...I--I love you. Don't forget me..." I launched three bullets into his skull.

As he lies there in a puddle of blood with Marie screaming.I began to walk out of the house,when I reach the door,I turn around and say in a low tone voice."Don't fuck with Redemption."

Report Post Tip

Walks up to Tommy

You done a nice job. Apart from one thing you broke her ribs and slapped her. Correct me if im wrong you was told not to harm her?

Report Post Tip

The bitch shouldn't of hit me huh? I'm sure The_Messiah will understand.

Report Post Tip

Great story man :D

Report Post Tip

I hope someone will unti her so she doesn't starve.

Report Post Tip

Ehh,screw her...The kitchen is only about 10 feet away.CRAWL BITCH CRAWL!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't fuck with Redemption
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL