Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:12:36
Page:  1 
Why me, PART 1 Started by: Gods_Soilder on Oct 10, '09 18:32

"The man sitting on a bench kept rocking back and forth, putting his palms on his forehead, tears trickled down the side of his cheeks. The man looked at the sky, with agony and pain, he cried as if he was shouting to an invisible god. He chocked on his own guilt. His mouth was wide open, but no sound came out. He cried out to a God, but no response came, he sobbed and cried louder. Then he reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a shiny revolver, then points it towards his head.....

"Loui, can you please go and feed the chickens in the barn mijoo it's getting kind of late!", an old Italian-American voice yelled.

"Yess Papa, be there in a second!" Loui yelled.

"The small boy drags the food and wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks back, his father stood proud of his son and gave him a warming smile, and waved.

The boy went on with his job and entered the chickens den, the night was silent. He heard the wind as it passed by the trees, it was amazing. It was just.. it was just so peaceful...

But it was broken by a loud "Bang"! It echoed across the farm and as the boy turned his head. The Butt of a rifle slammed on his face and a flash went by... then it went dark.

As the boy woke up, his vision was blurry, his eyes barley began to open, and his head waved side to side, and the only thing the boy could see is dark pants and nice black shoes.

" Hey kid.." a cold and evil voice whispered.

The boy gasped and his breathing began rapid.

"Whha wheres Paaapa?" The boy managed to mutter.

"You won't have to worry about your little papa. Hes not here anymore, now you work for me." the man said in a demanding voice.

" But I want my Pa-"

The man grabbed his shirt and slapped him.

"Look you little Fuck! Your little papa is dead. I killed him with that same fucken gun im about to kill you with if you don't shut up! Got that!"

The small boy looked at him with anger, but was smart and nodded his head.

"Good, now, you work for me now. It all may seem confusing right now, but you will learn to accept the faith that has brought you here"

The small boy looked in silence and again nodded his head.

"I will make you into a weapon, a killer, and when the time is right I will let you take revenge upon me for what I have done. But until that time, you will go under training, you will learn, and you will not fail me, is that understood!?" The man yelled.

The small boy nodded.

"Hmmp, good, because you don't want to end up like your dead fat papa.. do you?" The man said with a smirk on his face.

The small boy clinched his teeth and a tear managed to escape his eyes, it slowley slid down his soft smooth cheeck.

" Paapa" The small boy muttered as he started to tear up

"Papa aint here, ahhaa" The man said in a sarcastic tone.

The boy gazed at his eyes and finally replied.

"Fuck you, I.. I.. Im going to fucken kill you, you fucken hear me."The boy yelled with all the anger in his chest.

The man in the dark suit just looked at him and smiled, then light up a cigar.

"Ha-Ha-Ha, you do that.." The man said as he headed towards the door.

"Yoou doo that." He kept repeating as he chuckled

The men in the room started exiting the cell where they had the boy, and the light went out. All that was left was the darkness and silence. But the peace was not there, what will happen next?

Fifteen Years Later....

Part 2 coming up next.

Report Post Tip

Tommy was walking by the farm and he saw what happened.He grabbed his gun and held himself back."None of my business." He said to himself.And walked away.

(Good story I enjoyed reading it.)

Report Post Tip

great story

Report Post Tip

good story wheres part 2

Report Post Tip

Haha thank you, and it will be coming soon.

Report Post Tip

POOP walks pass the farm and hears a gunshot and shits himself and runs off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why me, PART 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL