Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:47:15
Page:  1 
My mistake(Part 2 of DFwR) Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 10, '09 19:14

Two days after Paulie Vencetti got what he deserved,I got called into my family HQ. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Asks The_Messiah. "What?" I ask."I told you not to touch the FUCKING GIRL!" He lit up a Cuban and began to puff of it aggressively."She...H" I was interrupted."She what?What did she do to make you break her fucking RIB CAGE?" He shouted. I just kept my cool. "She hit me." I said. "She...Oh...She hit you.I'm sorry if it was me I would've cut the bitches fingers off because she hi...hit..." The_Messiah stopped and hit everything off his table."Big WOOPTY FUCKING DOO!"He said."She fuckin hit you!So you break her ribs!' He asked.

"Yeah." I shrugged. The_Messiah began to laugh..."I fuckin like you Tommy,you don't fear anything...I FUCKIN love you!" He back handed me. "Consider yourself a fuckin thug!Get out of my fucking face!Get out of my fuckin office.And give me your fuckin gun." I handed it over and pulled out another one. "I have three." I mocked. The_Messiah and I played around all the time,it's fuck pissing him off. "Mother fucker!Just...Just leave Tommy!Just...Just go!" He couldn't help but laugh.And I gave him a big hug. It was quiet a moment. "I love you man.I fucking love you" I said. "Shut up Tommy." He replied. "I love you so much!" I let go and laughed my way out the door."I'll be back tonight." I said.

Only this time,The_Messiah wasn't joking.When I got home two of his guys were at me door."Your gun." One of them said. "What? I asked. "The boss wants your gun.Give it to us or we will take it." He then said. "What?" They weren't kidding either,they took my gun,my cash,everything I had on me...Luckily my safe was in my house..Sheesh.I went back to the HQ and The_Messiah said. "Tommy,you need to learn to take me seriously.Until you do,you're nothing to me.You have to earn back everything.So go snatch some purses.You don't have the gun to rob a post office anymore.And you don't have my permission to run a prostitute ring.Earn it back." He said. I didn't know what to do...Maybe a drug deal...Yeah,I'll earn him some big cash with the 20 pounds of coke I have in my apartment...

TO BE CONTINUED(DFwR = Don't Fuck with Redemption)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My mistake(Part 2 of DFwR)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL