Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:57:47
Page:  1 
Dieter's Dangerous thoughts Started by: Dieter on Oct 10, '09 21:00

Dieter  knew that in the life of each person trials and tribulations had to be dealt with. But for some unexplained reason, he experienced more than his share today. First, he walked in on her boss in a compromising situation with a female employee, a young girl hired just a month ago. Second the door of her boss's office was ajar,Dieter's  desk being just outside of his offices, he heard some of conversation between her boss, Ryan Braydon and a rather shady looking character. Dieter  didn't hear much, but enough not to like the sounds of it. This wasn't the first time this individual came to speak with her boss. Dieter didn't like the  boss Braydon very much, but leaving wasn't an option. The money was good and he had  her young siblings Brian and Heather to consider.

Close to the end of the day, Braydon called Dieter into his office. Braydon was a charming, attractive, black hair, blue eyed wannabe. When Dieter entered his office he closed the door behind him.
"Have a seat . I want to discuss something with you."
"What is it?"
"You've worked for me for what...about a year?"
"A little over a year. Is something wrong?"
"Well...as a matter of fact there is."
"Why didn't you say something sooner? I could have corrected whatever you were not pleased with."
"I had my reasons and that is what I want to discuss with you. I've been watching you since you first came to work for me. You don't date much, do you? No steadygirl  friend?"
"I hardly think that is any of your business."
"Maybe, but I want to make it my business."
"What?"
"I want you to become my Bodyguard and consigliere . I'll set you up in an apartment for our use exclusively.
"What! I'm sorry Mr. Braydon, but you have the wrong dude. I strictly Bounce ." He  got up to leave, but Braydon grabbed Dieter's arm.
"No one refuses me. If you don't comply, I'm afraid you have to leave my employ. I've learned enough about you over the past six months to know you need this job. Parents killed in a car crash a year ago, a younger bother and sister to care for. You had to drop out of college, in your junior year, to take care of them. It has to be difficult and I could make it easier for you, all of you."
Red Irised Dieter turned towards him. "I don't like being threatened or blackmailed, especially by you. I have been your Club Bouncer and kept every thing confidential. I have heard and seen things some people would like to know about."
"I'd be very careful what you revealed about me to anyone, You don't want to make an enemy of me. Consider yourself fired.

Report Post Tip

His threat was not taken lightly by Dieter. He knew only too well what he was capable of. He ran from his office to his desk, got his personal things and was leaving.
Darlene another employee and close friend, was watching him come out of Braydon's office.
"Dieter , what happened?"
Dieter spun and left, his iris red with rage.He couldn't talk, not even to her best  friend.
That evening Dieter paced back and forth in his flat.He needed to find a job. So absorbed in his thoughts he didn't hear the doorbell at first. Dieter went to the door and opened it. "Hi Darlene. What are you doing here? Never mind, I'm just glad you are."
"How are you? I've been so worried."
"I've been better."
"What happened? I saw you run out of Braydons office, you didn't say a word."
"I've been fired. Without references."
"For what reason. You're the best Bouncer he ever had. Not to mention your staying power. All your predecessors, so I'm told, quit in less than a month .Dieter broke down, a tangle of emotions anger, fear and grief for his parents, who died a year ago and worry for her two younger siblings, Brian and Heather. He  had assumed responsibility for them.
"He knew about my parents - everything. I'm really afraid of him now. I've seen and heard things nobody should have and he threatened me."
"You've got to go to the police."
"Tell them what? I've been fired because I wouldn't become my boss's stooge."
"No...because of what you know. If he is as dangerous as you think he is...he may want to make sure you tell no one. Think of your brother and sister."
"I am thinking of them. I have no where to send them. What will happen if he is good on his threat?"
"I have an idea that will help. It means all of you going out of the city and making it harder for anyone to find the three of you. Are you willing to hear it?
"Tell me."
"I have a friend, a goodfella, who has a front in the Catskill Mountains. It's a dude ranch. Plenty of activities and people. You'll be protected and you can tell the kids you are on vacation. Besides I can't think of a child who doesn't like horses?"
"Sounds fabulous but will your friend do it?"
"I'll call him right now."
"Please..."
A few minutes later, they packed all they could.
"We have to leave tonight," Darlene said.
It was a three hour drive on the New York Thruway. Then, another hour, on steep cliff side roads and horseshoe bends in the Catskill Mountains.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dieter's Dangerous thoughts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL