Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:00:58
Page:  1 
Birth of a Ghost (part 1) Started by: Wraith on Oct 10, '09 22:21

So...what am I gonna do with you? asked a middle aged man at the middle of the room. Mark knelt shivering on the ground, with two guns poking into his back. Even then, with the possibility of death at any second, Mark only had room for one thought: My dad worked for the mafia?

His father had been a normal enough guy by anyone's opinion. Wore the same dull suit as millions of others, left in the same cheap car as thousands of others and came home at the same stupid time as everyone else. Atleast, that had been until five men burst into his home, gunned down his parents and were about to leave when he had come through the gate. One of the killers had walked forward casually and flipped a knife open.

Oh hell... Mark had thought, before clobbering the man with his school bag. Two others came with their knives as well, only to get their balls smashed with the same bag. The last two were more clever, deciding to aims their sub-machines at him, and shoot him in one leg. After that, he was covered with a sack that smelt of blood and mold before being thrown into a hard metal chamber.

And now, here he was, with a huge, bearded man staring down at him. The man was wearing a suit of the finest make, and looked as if he had the strength of a lion. Of course, he was half-drunk just like everyone else in the room, but his eyes were still sharp.

It's been boring said the man wistfully, fingering a gun casually in his hand. I've done everything to be done here...everyone listens to me now. No one's much of a challenge.

Go to hell dammit! yelled Mark, wishing for his life that he had a gun. But the other man didn't even budge Yeah we all heard that kid. Now, here's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna let your wrthless ass go so you can come back and take revenge on me. I need some entertainment to keep me going. I'll dump you in LA and wait for you. Don't disappoint me he grinned.

And the next moment, the whole world went black. But one thought remained wedged in his brain:

Kill....I'll kill you, you freak!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Birth of a Ghost (part 1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL