Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:02:44
Page:  1 
Prowess Started by: -PizzaTheHutt- on Oct 11, '09 09:54

Police swarm the St. Louis city post office; a robbery has just occured. Postal employees are seen being questioned by the authorities while the befuddled detectives scratch their heads, wondering who could have pulled off such a heist. The chief scours the ransacked Post Office for clues.

A trail of cheese sweat and tomoato sauce leading from the sidewalk to the P.O. cash registers.

Random pieces of pepperoni, mushroom, and green pepper littering the floor.

A greasy, flipper-like handprint on the back office safe

The chief approaches the clerk, who is still visibly shaken by the incident.

Police Chief: "Can you provide a description of the person who robbed you?"

Post Office Clerk: "No sir, I cannot."

Police Chief: "Would you be able to pick the man out of a police line-up?"

Post Office Clerk: "I don't believe I could"

The police chief sighs

Police Chief: "Was there anything out of the ordinary about the man that robbed you that might help us in tracking him down?"

Post Office Clerk: "Not that I can recall. It all happened so fast. I wish I could be of more help to you."

The police chief shakes his head. He is approached by one of his dipshit police officers who appears just as baffled as he is.

Dipshit Police Officer: "What kind of criminal MASTERMIND are we dealing with that could pull a caper like this off in broad daylight and escape without a single trace, Chief?"

The detective's brow furrows.

Police Chief: "I don't know, Dipshit Police Officer. But one thing is certain though. Whoever this evil genius is, he's got some PROWESS! That is for goddam sure!

The chief looks off into the distance, confused and frustrated as -PizzaTheHutt- slithers and laughs all the way back to his St. Louis hideout to split his earnings

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Puck laughs hysterical as he goes by in the streets outhearding the chief and the dipshit officer's conversation..

"what an unusual thing in SL today!"

Report Post Tip

Wraith, who happened to be passing by that way, stood watching the fun.  Cops scratching their heads was not new, but that never took the novelty out of it. At the corner of his eyes, he saw someone slink away. No wonder the police hadn't spotted him. But one of the same kind could always point out the other.

"Good for him," he muttered, continuing on the hitman mission he had to complete.

Report Post Tip

MarioGambino.laughs hysterical.at the dipshit cop.Mariogambino.see someone sneak away.and just keep walking to the  drink  machine.

Report Post Tip

MarioGambino. askes the folks for there forgivness for his bad spelling.

Report Post Tip

Bang_Bang looking at the seen places his hand on his chin and wonders

wow wished i'd joined the police force with these morons in there ranks i could've been Commisioner of the Galaxy by now

he smirks to himself

nah that'd be too easy

Report Post Tip

Please excuse MarioGambino for his language. He is ok but can't write the english some of you can. I will take responsibility for him in such circumstances.

Report Post Tip

Please excuse MarioGambino for his language. He is ok but can't write the english some of you can. I will take responsibility for him in such circumstances.

Report Post Tip

Mayor Herenton, mayor of St. Louis, answer his office phone with the Police Chief on the other end

Police Chief: "Mayor we just got hit by a unidentified criminal. No witness, no evidence, just dropping from what seems like the pizza guy"

The mayor responds

Well chief!  Lets round up every thug you see in the area and create a police line-up.  Well get to the bottom of this.  We can't have the cities money in these low lifes hands!!

Mayor Big Willie hangs up the phone and laughs.

Withdraws a few dollars from the city account and orders drugs for a drug run

Big Willie picks the phone back up and has the operator connect him with PizzaTheHutt

Hey Pizza! It's Big Willie.  I'm going to need you to ship out of here for a day or two.  Maybe go to New Orleans or something and dance on Bourbon Street. Everything went as planned, good job.  I'll handle everything from here.

Report Post Tip

I was fortunate enough to witness this dialogue while walking through the streets of St. Louis wearing my shiny new hockey helmet that Godmother Aurora just gave me.

I may have picked up a mushroom off the ground near the crime scene and ate it, but I don't feel as if tampering with that evidence would have been enough to keep these dipshits from solving the crime.

Well done, Mr. Hut, and thanks for lunch!

Corky turns to walk away from the crowd and bumps into a light post nearby before making his way off into the distance

Report Post Tip

"Thank you, Mayor. I will do that immediately"

-PizzaTheHutt- hangs up the phone with his flabby cheese flipper. It is good to have friends in high places, such as politicians. "Good thing I greased HIS palms", -PizzaTheHutt- thinks aloud to himself. He suddenly becomes very sad, remembering back to when he was a child and the other kids teased him by calling him "greasy palms". A red saucy tear forms in the corner of his eye. Kids canbe so cruel. It ain't easy being cheesy.

Following the St. Louis Mayor's advice, -PizzaTheHutt- books a flight to New Orleans. Rumor has it there is to be a parade on Bourbon St that weekend, a perfect place for a giant sluglike mound of cheese and pizza toppings to blend into a crowd unnoticed.

-PizzaTheHutt- peers out the window of his abandoned warehouse hideaway. Outside of the Post Office he had just knocked over, he watches the police question a young man in a hockey helmet who had just walked himself into a pole as to determine his involvement, if any, in the robbery.

"That guy doesn't even look ANYTHING like me!"-PizzaTheHutt- says as his deep bellowing laugh echoes through the empty warehouse

Report Post Tip

Fayth see's the police confused as usual and laughs at them staring at the pizza droppings

Hmm I bet that'll be eaten soon evidence being 'misplced' and such.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prowess
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL