Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:13:41
Page:  1 
My Father,T.G. Funeral Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 11, '09 16:19

My father just died not two weeks ago. He didn't want to live anymore. I tried to stop him. He pulled the trigger before I could. We burried him last week.Some of my fathers friends came,Adebesi,Don LilWayne_,myself,and a few others. After the ceremony, I was walking to my car with my mother. And I was invited to join a couple of families in which my father was friendly with.

I joined Redemption.

From the start,my boss,The_Messiah has been there for me,he's helped me out whenever I needed. He takes care of me,and I earn for him. We take of each other. Just last week as I lay down in bed with my wife,I heard his voice. I didn't see him.But I heard him. The voice said something about the funeral,I couldn't really hear correctly. It was muffled. "What? What? Father!? " My wife saw me speaking to myself. I was sent to a mental hospital,a Cookoo house.

Just last night I heard his voice again. I heard what it was he said the last night. "Son,the man who ruined me was right there at my funeral. Get vengeance. Avenge me." The man...The man? There was a group of men at his funeral...How was I to know who it was...Maybe one day I'll find out. Maybe one day I'll get my Vengeance.

To Be Continued...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Father,T.G. Funeral
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL