Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:54:50
Page:  1 
One Small favor Started by: Dieter on Oct 11, '09 22:44

Let me start at the beginning. I was awakened out of a sultry dream. I was seeing a client who wanted to lavish me in gifts and trips. She was a beautiful woman, a woman of means. She had been one of my clients. I helped her find out who her husband had been cheating with. When she stood in the doorway of my office, the dark cloud that had hung over me faded in the light of her radiance. There wasn't much I could do to resist whatever she might need from me. I recently saw her and broke it off. I was enjoying our intimate time together when a pounding on my door jarred me from her sensual embrace.

My socks were still a bit wet from the night before. I had poured some Scotch and sat in my recliner where I fell asleep. The pounding kept going and so did the pounding in my head. I yelled at the door to stop - that I was coming. I it didn't hear me because it kept banging. I keep a .38 near by. I grabbed it as headed to the door. I asked who was there.

"Mr. Hammond, I must talk with you." He hadn't answered my question.
"Who are you?" I asked again.
"My name is Brian Meyers. I need your help. It's a matter of life and death."

I prefer life over death any day. He sounded desperate. I held the .38 at my side and opened the door slowly. I made sure he got a glimpse of my iron before I opened the door wide. He calmed down enough to shuffle by me. He was about 5'8", brown hair, cut business like. A white collar guy for sure, clean-shaved with expensive Cologne on. I checked the hall before closing the door and showed Mr. Meyers inside. He waited while I opened the drapes to let some light in. I looked at the clock, 10 am. I looked at the man perspiring in front of me.

"Mr. Meyers, I have a office. Why are you here at my home at ten in the morning?" The Scotch sat bitter in my mouth and my feet were cold.

I knew why he was there

Report Post Tip

Nice, can't wait for the next part.

Report Post Tip

Very interesting,can't wait for you to release the next part.

Report Post Tip

Really good story, can't wait to hear the next part, but I do feel like I've heard this story before

Report Post Tip

MarioGambino:smiles at dieter god stroy man i love the story line.and i can wate to see what the next part is.

Report Post Tip

http://www.helium.com/items/622164-short-stories-crime

Seen it before. What a waste of oxygen you plagiarizing bastard.

Report Post Tip

Very interesting and nice details

Report Post Tip

'Gasps' Why Dieter, why?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Small favor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL