Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:10:31
Page:  1 
Announcement of Fayth's New Bar in St. Louis Started by: Fayth on Oct 12, '09 07:04

Fayth heads into the streets with Anya, who is muttering and pulling at her dress

Look I said you have to keep your clothes on in public Anya! You'll freeze and then how would you make money with a cold? Not the sexiest look I can tell you! Now just stand there while I put up the sign ok?

Anya mumbles to herself and turns to face the street whilst Fayth hangs up the sign before speaking to the crowd

Well I hope to see you all at my opening night as there'll be special rates. As many of you know I had a bar in Philly yet I had to give it up so I decided to move to St. Louis. I hope to see many of you there.

Fayth makes a point of staring at Rourke and winking.

Also this time there are more men so girls feel free to drop in for a quick massage and a drink before those all important meetings!

Fayth heads off leaving you to stare after her speechless at her lack of tact and diplomacy and go to read the sign which says

Fayth's New Bar and Massage Parlour Opening Night                                 

First drinks free, come meet the girls and guys and have a good night! Dont be the only one not coming!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Puck heard the announcement nice and clear..

"Count me in if i ever get to visit SL..so ladies watch out for me ;)

Report Post Tip

The Mayor of St. Louis cuts the ribbon and busts the bottle

Come one, come all!! St. Louis businesses on are the rise. Expect more businesses here in the near future and we look forward to welcoming all the out-of-towners to our great and upcoming city.

Big Willie whispers in Fayth's ear, "Don't worry about the property tax, that'll be coming out of the education funds."

Winks

Report Post Tip

Bang_Bang on his way to a Buisness deal hears this

hmm hope the Booze dont taste like rat piss like in most other bars

Report Post Tip

I'm heading over there for the girls. Fayth do you do a private thing of your own or not you just supervise?

Report Post Tip

Fayth hears Mr Leno's comment and smiles at him

Of course I too am available but at increased cost as I'm sure you'll agree it is worth it.

Report Post Tip

I agree, it is worth it, How much though?

Report Post Tip

Fayth look around worriedly

Well we do not speak of such in the streets my dear sir maybe a MM with what you would require and negotiate from there?

Report Post Tip

Sure I'm sorry

Report Post Tip

Well I hope to see you all there.

Fayth heads off to try and stop Anya stripping in front of Rourke and Rover, grabbing her she heads off once again down the street

Report Post Tip

next time i am in LA i will pop in for a rum and coke

Report Post Tip

Lorrie stands and thinks for a moment,

Clearly I have had enough rum and coke and ment to say st louis when I just spoke.

Report Post Tip

Fayth smiles at Don lorrie

Ah well I'll be sure to have a drink ready for you anytime you're here.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, i will be sure to make a special trip over

Report Post Tip

Fayth grins like an idiot then stops realising how dumb she must look

The author of 10 days came to my bar!!! I was so excited!

Report Post Tip

-PizzaTheHutt- slithers over to Fayth and uses his cheese flipper to shake her hand

"Congrats, Fayth! I look forward to checking out the new place. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a lot of time there."

<-PizzaTheHutt- lets out a deep low laugh, excited for one of Fayth's girls to knead his greasy flesh like dough

Report Post Tip

Fayth looks at Pizza and smiles

I'm sure my girls will be happy to service you at any time I look forward to seeing you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Announcement of Fayth's New Bar in St. Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL