Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:24:40
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Panda Lottery Started by: Fayth on Oct 13, '09 14:18

Fayth heads out into the streets and walks until she finds a suitable corner to speak

Well now Ladie's and Gentlemen I come to you with great news! There is to be a lottery drawn every four days with prizes to be won! I wont stand here all day boring you with the details I shall leave a sign pinned up so that people will have a better idea. Oh also there will be a larger draw on a Saturday for larger prizes.

Fayth posts the sign on the wall and leaves leaving you to walk over and read about this new lottery

The Panda Lottery

Every Four Days-

$100000 buys you one number between 1 to 15 with the chance to win one of the following prizes

First Prize - $750000

Second Prize - $250000

Every Saturday -

$100000 buys you one number between 1 to 30 with the chance to win one of the following prizes

First Prize - $1,500000

Second Prize - $700000

Please post proof along with your desired number and your place shall be guaranteed. Numbers shall be drawn at 16:30 MR time and the Prizes wired to the winners accounts directly after. Also specify between the Saturday draw and the Four day draw. Please ensure that your payments are made to Fayth thank you.

Please note - at any time if there are not enough numbers are bought then your money shall be refunded, also if a number you wanted has gone and you have already paid please provide proof and the money shall be returned to you.

Report Post Tip

This lottery has my stamp of approval, and I guarantee the trustworthiness of Fayth in administering the drawing.

Report Post Tip

Fayth heads back to announce the first draw

The first draw will be on Friday at 16:30 and of course the first Saturday draw shall be this Saturday at 16:30 thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

This is probably neutral to Butt_Ox's crew I presume

Report Post Tip

sorry that came out wrong

Report Post Tip

Lorrie steps up infront of the croud and announces

Oct 13, '09 14:34 Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to fayth.

I will have a go, I trust fayth and completley respect that she will conduct this fairley.

Report Post Tip

Fayth heads back and replies to Jay_Leno

Well seeing as I will not be picking the numbers I will be asking someone impartial to the process anyone except myself is allowed to play. No matter who enters it will basically come down to whoever is asked as to which numbers are picked. There will be no tolerance of cheating in this lottery Mr.Leno.

Report Post Tip

Fayth smiles at lorrie

Thank you lorrie what number do you want?

Report Post Tip

Understood.

Report Post Tip

number 2 please

Report Post Tip

Lorrie has number 2 for friday

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $100,000 has been wired to Fayth from your account.

I would like number 6

Report Post Tip

Knud has number 6 for Friday

Report Post Tip

Louie steps to the front of the crowd

Oct 13, '09 14:47 Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to Fayth.

"I will have a number also!"

Report Post Tip

I will take number 9

Report Post Tip

Louie has 9 for Friday

Report Post Tip

Oct 13, '09 14:58 Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to Fayth.

Yea I will take.........14

Report Post Tip

Jay_Leno has 14 for friday

Report Post Tip

Oct 13, '09 15:05Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to Fayth.

Lucky number seven (7)

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $100,000 has been wired to Fayth from your account.

_Ragnarok_ selects number 13.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Panda Lottery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL