Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:38
Page:  1 
Support The Boobs #2 - eBay Auction Started by: Squishy on Oct 13, '09 23:41

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230388158850

With a little help from Jeremiah Trotter, #54 of the Philadelphia Eagles - I am proud to offer a signed Trotter helmet on ebay. All proceeds go directly to the American Cancer Society.

If the winning bidder happens to be a mafia player, I will be throwing a heap of credits your way as a Thank You! for supporting the ACS :)

P.S. I would like to thank Jeremiah and Tammi Trotter for their assistance in this worthy cause.

Report Post Tip

Get someone on the Patriots to do this, and I will bid :)

I dont like the Eagles to much..

Report Post Tip

Get Jason Witten, Or Barber the Barbarian to sign a helmet, I'll bid. Dallas all the way.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure the replies were written purely in a spirit of football competitive jest, but regardless, I find them in poor taste. Jeremiah Trotter of the Philadelphia Eagles made a donation to a wonderful cause so that the proceeds could go to the American Cancer Society to help researchers find advancements in the fight against cancer.

If you don't want to bid on the items, that's quite fine, but in my opinion to come out here and list other players' memorabilia you'd rather see up for bid is a bit crass. Its all about the charity.

Perhaps if your beloved stars had ponied something up out of the goodness of their hearts, it too would be on auction.

Report Post Tip

Oh Ginger.. It was more of a joke than anything. I donated alot of money to the cause.. Izzy can vouch for me.

Report Post Tip

But the real question is: would you have donated alot of money to the cause if there wasn't an in-game incentive involved?

I don't think you can use that as your defense when your impetus was most likely the bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

That's a great way to show support. Wish I had the money. 

Report Post Tip

Rourke,

I am going to answer short and sweet. Yes. I would have. I don't need to go into my reasoning. But as far as your question posed to me. The answer would have to be Yes.

Report Post Tip

The auction ended at a wonderful total of $225. Thanks guys!

Report Post Tip

YAY! That's wonderful! I'm so glad that the auction raised that much!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Support The Boobs #2 - eBay Auction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL