X

May 14 - 23:58:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New Orleans pickpocket extraviganza Started by: lorrie on Oct 14, '09 09:28

--Prophet-- Clap his hand for the winners

"Congratulation _Raptor_"

I wonder who won the 2nd prize

Report Post Tip

It was another normal day for _Raptor_ he'd woken up and carried out his normal morning regime ending with the usual feature of shooing Camazotz from his place of slumber on his doorstep - those drool marks were going to take some scrubbing he thought to himself. He headed out and after grabbing a coffee was stealthily pursuing what was to be his first victim of the day. After stalking said potential victim halfway along the street he prepared to make his move, quickening his pace and beginning to slowly draw his hand from his own pocket. At this moment he was suprised when the victim to be suddenly steps up on to a nearby soapbox and begins addressing the assembled crowd. _Raptor_ casually returns his hand to rest in the pocket carries on a few steps and turns to listen.

Not wanting to reveal himself to the assembled masses for fear of reprisals over the numerous pockets he had plundered in the preceding few days _Raptor_ allows himself a momentary Tallien-esque ~Grin~ and awaits for lorrie to step down from the soapbox.

Many thanks to you lorrie and the good city of New Orleans for hosting this fun contest, I certainly enjoyed myself greatly and am looking forward to any other similar contests that might happen again in future. Sleep was limited at times, but such is the need on occasions to be successful in your ventures!On that note I might go for a nap and then start planning for the openeing of my new wallet and purse shop.

Thanks again lorrie and to all those mafiosi whose pockets contributed to this competition.

Report Post Tip

--Prophet - as much as it pains me to admit this I have to say that The_Messiah will be receiving the second prize, as the second place was a close call but since it would be wrong to allow the scottish mafia to win second place I will be awarding it to The_Messiah.

Report Post Tip

More than enough money to repay your debts to me there _Raptor_.

I'll notify my accountant to expect the transfer in the next few hours.

~T~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans pickpocket extraviganza
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL