Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:15:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Lunch gone wrong Started by: Telkin on Oct 14, '09 21:45

"Help me plan this out? I can't make this look like an intentional murder. I have to cover this up well, or else some of my... clients, will no longer wish to do business with me."

Telkin sighed heavily as he double checked outside, making sure they were still completely alone. It would do them no good to be secretive in planning this, only to be overheard by one of the workers at the hospital. In the years previous to this, Telkin had learned to trust nobody. Now that he had someone who he could trust, he was lying all the time as to what he was doing. So he wasn't really at the office all day... Maybe now was the time to come clean.

Report Post Tip

Lily straightened in her bed, grimacing as a sharp pain entered her shoulder.

"Plan it out? I don't want you to murder him at all!"

She spoke to him in a stage whisper, glancing instinctively to the window and door as she did.

"Maybe that man should die for what he did to the person who was killed, but not for catching me in the crossfire. And I really don't think you're the one to be doing that--as incompetent as the police are, they should...is there more to this that you aren't telling me?"

Lily knitted her eyebrows together in a mixture of annoyance, confusion, and worry. Did she really want to know the answer to that question?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lunch gone wrong
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL