Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 08:05:11
Page:  1 
How I joined the Mob Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 15, '09 19:50

It all started out when one night,I was in a bar with my father.Before he died of course. Well he and I both got pretty drunk. I started fucking around with this chick. "Hey baby,whats your name?" I said. "Marie." She'd replied in a bitchy attitude. "Marie...Nice name. Sexy name." I mocked her.

She just sighed and moved to another booth,me,my drunken self had followed her.My dad was in the bathroom so he didn't know what was happening. When he walked out and saw me talking to her he rushed over to us as fast as her could. He dragged me across the room. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"What?I'm jusht tryin' to pick u that lady." I slurred. "Do you know who that is?" He asked me... "No..." I replied. "Thats Marie Vencetti,Vinnie Vincetti's wife!" He told me. "Whos Vinnie Vencshetti?" I shrugged. "What?" He backhanded me. "Vencetti is the Underboss of the Vencetti family.You little dipshit."

We turned to see Vinnie with his bodyguards and Marie pointing at us."Son,run." He told me. I wasn't caught up in This thing of Ours yet. "No dad. I started this. I'll finish it." I took my fathers gun and put it in my coat pocket. "What are you do-" He froze as Vinnie stood in front of me.Cracking his knuckles.

"You hitting my wife little prick?" He asked me. "Hey man...You gotta lose that attitu-" He backhanded me.There was blood all over the floor. Vinnie snapped his fingers and everybody cleared from the bar except for me,my dad,Vinnie,and his wife. He pushed me down. I crawled over to the bar and got up on my feet. I grabbed an empty beer bottle and cracked it right over his head. He didn't fuckin' budge!

"Oh.That's how you want pl- ugh!" Vinnie fell to his knees. I saw my father behind him with a broken bar stool. "I'll fuckin' kill you!" Vinnie grabbed my fathers leg and forced my father to the ground with him. "Run Tommy!" My father shouted. I pulled out his gun and aimed it at Vinnie.He stood up and used my father as a shield."You wanna shoot me?Shoot me now ass-" Bang. I shop through my fathers knee,thinking it would go through and hit Vinnie...It didn't.

I heard my fathers screams,and Vinnie's laughs. "Are you laughing?" I charged at him,gun in hand. I rammed into my father,knocking over Vinnie,my dad,and me! My dad rolled over and I aimed the gun directly at Vinnie's head."Shoot me.Shoot me. You'll have all of New York on your ass." He said. "Fuck you." Bang. I said as I put a bullet into his right eye.My father took the gun from me.Put it to his own head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Son,he shot me,you shot him." Bang. My father fell to the ground in a puddle of blood. I dropped to my knees and just cried.

The police got there and questioned me.I was too depressed to talk.So they put me away. I got pinched for murder.20 years to life,but,my lawyer got it down to 10 years.I was 18 so I wouldn't be too old when I got out. I did my time. A lot happened to me there.

When I first got there,I was in a holding cell for a week,then I was sent to a 10 man cell where I was the only Italian,the other nine guys were Irish. I got my ass whooped every fuckin day for just lookin' at them. They were the only Irish guys in there,out of all the cells they put me in with the Irish group. I remember one day,I went into the Cafeteria.The Irish gang walked up to me.

"Hey." One of em said. "We want you to join our gang." They proposed to me,they had friends on the outside that sent them money,I would be treated good."How could I refuse?" I told em. The Irish guys started kicking my ass for joining them. But if they touched me,the Irish kicked their asses,three of them had life,so they would murder for me if I asked 'em to.

In fact,they did a couple of times.

This guy,Paulie Moccino,the dude was out of cigarettes and I had a whole pack,he jacked em. Jerry Peterson,the Irish gang leader killed em for one fuckin cigarette. Shit was crazy in there,that's why when I got out I joined This thing of Ours. When I got out, I was 28,fresh out of prison. Some youngblood who doesn't know shit about the outside world. A couple of my fathers old friends, Don LilWayne_ and Birdman introduced me to The_Messiah, I started doin' some petties,earning him chump change. Then I went from purse snatchin,to knockin over the post office. Now I'm here,a millionaire,working with drugs and hookers.

A year after I started doing more stuff, Rackets,arsons,hi-jackings,all that shit. One time a group of us were stealing from some art gallery,the cops showed up. "Freeze!" One cop said. "Let us go and nobody gets hurt!" AlCapone97 shouted. "What you little prick?" The cop tackled Alcapone97. "Fuck this." I said,and I shot him. Too bad I didn't escape...I was sentenced to death row,I was to be killed in five months. The gang had 5 months to bust me out.

And that's just what they did.

I was sitting in a cell,listening to some crazy guy sitting on the ground in the corner talking to himself. "Hey douchebag,shut your mouth." I told him. He listened. prison wasn't anything new. I had been before for armed robbery,before I got caught up with the mob...I just needed some extra cash.

I got a phone call one day. "Hey Tommy,we got the plan to "BAIL" you out." The voice said.I think it was The_Messiah. "Great,get that "BAIL" money here. Thanks." They weren't really bailing me out,they were breaking me out.

I laid in my bed and waited. And waited.And waited. I dosed off until I was awoken by alarms,commands,"FIRE!" I heard an officer say,then gunshots. I saw AlCapone97 using a key to get me out of the cell. When my crazy cell-mate tried to get out I knocked him in the nose. Just for fun.

--Prophet-- handed me my .357 snub nose revolver and I began to blast the cops. Some bastard guard who'd pushed me over one day came and tackled me. I think it was officer Dominguez. He disarmed me and cuffed me. I heard a gunshot,at Dominguez fell to the ground.

"Okay kid,don't move,I don't wanna shoot off a finger." The_Messiah told me. I nodded. BANG. My hands were free. I got my gun back,and shot Domiguez three more times. A van backed up into the cafeteria and we all hopped in. Kat_Cielo was driving. "Go Kat." The_Messiah said. And we sped out of there.

We got out of there s fast as we could. What I didn't know is that Cato was on the other side of the bridge with explosives. As soon as we crossed,he had that bridge down in five seconds,he hopped in,and we sped to the HQ.

"Thanks boss. Thenk you everybody." I said as we arrived to our destination. "No problem,anything for Family." AlCapone97 said. "Okay boys,now that we got our lost friend back,we start with our plan." The_Messiah said. "What plan?" I asked. "We got this drug deal with the Vencetti's...That gang you screwed with a good 12 years ago."The_Messiah said. "Yeah,they got 400 pounds of coke and 200 pounds of Heroin. They're charging one million because the cops nearly caught em,they don't want the shit. But The_Messiah got a guy who we can sell to for three and a half million.More than triple of what we pay...If we decide to pay." Lastik,the RHM replied. "What do you mean,decide to pay?" I asked. "It's a setup." Cato said.

"Oh,alright. So who's going?" I asked. "Me,you,Cato,Lastik,Kat_Cielo,AlCapone97,Prizzi_Jr,and --Prophet--." The_Messiah told me. "Cool.When is it?" I asked. Cato pulled up two suitcases and put them in front of me. "Tonight." He then said.

To Be Continued

Report Post Tip

Great story. I like how you took all different aspects of the game and turned it into a role play

Report Post Tip

Thanks!

OIn fact I plan on it being an RP with all of the Redemption member I included,and those I left out,maybe even some people outside of the Family,I don't care!

Report Post Tip

Kat Cielo listened to the plan as their boss laid it out.  She was playing with the set of car keys in her lap and contemplating the best routes to get to and from the meet with Vencetti's people. The group would split up in two cars.  One car would actually go to the meet while the second would shadow the first, ready for action if anything went wrong.  She was glad to have Tommy_Peggorini back in action and out of jail.  Everyone was ready for action.  She waited for the boss' nod and when he did she rose. 

"I'll have the car warming up in front."  

She would be driving the second car while AlCapone97 drove the lead car.  Kat smiled in anticipation.  It looked as though it would be a fun night.

Report Post Tip

Great read, its always great to here stories of such creative mafioso coming to our shores...

Report Post Tip

tommy great story.very mob like. and it talks about family. and sticking to gether no mater what.that to me is what it is all about.i can't witefor part tow man.

Report Post Tip

Good job.

Report Post Tip

Nice story ;)

Report Post Tip

I really enjoyed listening to you Tommy and I cant wait for the next part.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all, I'm working on a part two in my back alley now!

Smiles and walks to some other corners to hear the latest news.

Report Post Tip

I got into the car with Kat_Cielo, "Kat, can stay close behind AlCapone97." I said. "--Prophet--" I turned to the backseat. "Keep that tommy gun ready,please." I turned back around,loaded my .357 snub nose revolver. I had seven shots,Vencetti,\Three bodyguards,and two of the CapoRegime's would be there. The_Messiah,Lastik,Cato,and Prizzi_Jr. trailed behind us,they weren't to be seen until I gave the signal to Capone,and Capone gave a second signal to Prizzi,the third car would then drive out,the three passengers,The_Messiah,Lastik,and Cato had tommy guns ready,--Prophet-- would wait in the second car with Kat_Cielo until they heard shots. We went over that plan,over,and over before we left.

When we did finally get in the car,it wasn't a very long trip. AlCapone,in the first car,arrived first. I quickly got out and stood beside Al, we each had two suitcases filled with cash. "You The_Messiah?" Vencetti asked me. "No,The_Messiah couldn't make it today,we were sent to do the deal. Where's the stuff?" I asked.

"Whats the hurry?" The man asked. "I'm late for an appointment." I said. "What kind?" He asked. This is when I found out we were gonna be  set up. I quickly pulled out my revolver and put it to Vencetti's face. His men quickly arrived by his side. "Al,now." I calmly said. AlCapone97 rushed to his designated spot where the others could see him,and began waving his hands. As I waited,I started up a chat.

"Are you scared Vencetti?" I questioned. "Me? Scared of some low life prick?" He scoffed. "You should be. You're looking into the eyes of your sons' killer." I said. He froze up. I saw a tear in his eye.

"You...You bastard!!" He said as he tackled me to the ground and AlCapone97 quickly shot down one of his three bodyguards and took cover behind one of the cars. "Prizzi!" He shouted,and out came the tommy gun,wielding,ready-for-action Prizzi_Jr. I was still in the tussle when I heard the tommy gun firing. Then I heard the sound of a 12 gauge shot gun,one of Vencettis' capos'.

"Shit get down!" AlCapone97 shouted as he fired off three rounds into the last two bodyguards. I punched Vencetti in the face multiple times. There was still the Capos' we had to take care of. I pulled out my fire-arm when I noticed one of the enemy Capo's with a garrote wire behind AlCapone97.

"Al! Duck!" I fired and AlCapone97 quickly dodged my shot and the bullet punctured into my targets skull."Thanks Tommy." He said. "No problem! Where's The_Messiah and the others?" I spoke too soon,I saw The_Messiah digging a knife into the remaining Capos' neck. "Almost missed the action." I smiled.

All eight of us, Prizzi_Jr.,Cato,Lastik,The_Messiah,myself,Kat_Cielo,AlCapone97,and --Prophet-- stood above the staggering Vencetti. "You...You bastards! I...I'll fucking murder you! All of you!" Vencetti shouted. The_Messiah pulled out his knife. I tapped his stomach. "I hear sirens." I said. "Forget about you mothafucker. I'll let the cops deal with your ass." The_Messiah said as he lit a cigar. "--Prophet--,give our friend here Vencetti a pound of the coke. I'm sure the cops will find it pleasing." The_Messiah walked away and turned before he got in the car. "Tommy,AlCapone97,get the truck of coke,Kat_Cielo,get in your car,Prizzi,our car,Cato,get Al's car. Vencetti,have a nice life fucker."

Report Post Tip

Good Story, 

I like Part one the most,    That would be a great RP dude,    =)   

Keep Up the writings !!!!!   

Report Post Tip

Friend this was well worth my time, thank you for using your talent! 

Report Post Tip

October 18,11:27,Location: Ricky's plumbing store/Alley

After we got back and split the drugs up,The_Messiah said to me,"Tommy. Theres these thugs threatening to burn down Ricky's plumbing store. He pays us protection money,so go protect him." So I got into my car,and drove to the plumbing shop.

When I arrived,there were six thugs with crow bars and bats,gas tanks and matches. I walked up to one of em. "Who a-" BAM! "Shut the fuck up.And get off of Redemption territory." I told them. "What man?Fuck? One versus six." The one with a knife said. "Actually five,and in five seconds,there'll be four." BAM! I hit him too. "Alright Rumblers! Get em!" They all charged me. "Rumblers?" I mocked their name as I hit another in the throat. That's the last thing I remembered.

I woke up hours later in an alley,I was tied up,and they were all surrounding me. The man who I guess is the leader of this outfit begins to speak. "You shouldn't fuck with the Rumblers." All I could do was laugh. "You laughing at him prick?" A bruiser said as he hit me in the nose with a pair of brass knuckles.

"You guys are dead." I laughed. "No,asshole. You're dead." One of them said to me and poured a gallon of gasoline in a dumpster nearby. "Oh,are you gonna burn the dumpster to death?" I spat at them. "No. We have your son,Sammy in there." They laughed at me. "Yeah right." I laughed until I heard my eight year old son,crying in the dumpster.

"You fucking release him! NOW!" I was infuriated. "Ahahaha!" The leader laughed. I saw one of them light a match. "NO! I'll call in a favor! I'll have all of New Orleans on your ass!" I shouted as they laughed some more. The man released the flame, Everything was in slow motion. Until I saw the fire blowing out of the trash can.

"NOOOOOO!" I yelled at them. "I- I'll-I'll fucking kill you!" I pulled out a knife I had in a sheath on my back and cut the rop I was tied up with. I threw the knife at the man who through the match,then I aimed my gun at the leader,I pulled the trigger three times,but his bruiser jumped in the way. One of his other guys tackled me,which gave the other three,including the leader,time to get in their car and drive away.

I rolled around on the ground with the man,he was on top of me and pulled out a knife,it was about six inches long. Six inches of steel punctured me chest three times. The man then tried to run away,as his back was turned running to the car,I got a good shot,right in the back. I saw him fall,then everything was black...

Report Post Tip

Aw dang that kills. Im sorry you would have to go through something like that!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How I joined the Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL