Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:59:43
Page:  1 
The Aerial Heist Started by: Screamomax on Oct 15, '09 23:06

This wasn't your average robbery. No. This one was bigger. Much bigger. It didn't involve a bank, or someone's home. It was entire off the ground. It was a robbery that would make many men very rich. I won't give away the surprise though. One must be patient if they wish for good things to happen to them.

It was cold when we boarded the plane, me and Tommy, as well as a few others. We took our seats, like we had discussed weeks before planning this 'trip'. We had slipped our handguns by airport security when we passed through. Turns out, Tommy has a few friends that work for security and they really like the color green. A few of the guards didn't want to let us through, but we showed them just what could happen to those who cross us Pack members. Needless to say, security would have a few open spots after tonight. It would need ever more pilots.

The plane we were on happened to be the one transporting well over five million dollars. Most of which, was meant for us. Now, the pilots and the guards were completely oblivious to this. Up until we made our move anyways. We waited until the plane had taken off and had reached as high as it was going to go. The boys that had sat near the back stood up and turned, like they were going to take a leak. Instead, each of them slammed the butts of their tommy guns into the skulls of the two guards closest. Myself and Tommy, we had already dropped the front two guards. They hadn't seen it coming.

Tommy stepped into the cockpit of the plane and leaned his head in between the pilots. "Hey boys! We're gonna take a slight detour. Ya see, there's this really pretty field me and my gal wanna go dancing in and you're going to land there while we dance into the night." He had his gun pointed towards the main pilot, who, had already soiled his pants. The other guard, well, we'll just let it go at saying things smelled funny once he saw Tommy. The main pilot nervously nodded, wondering if the guards were going to come rescue them. At that point, I yelled up to Tommy, "The feds back here are sleeping. Keep your boyfriend up there company."

Tommy laughed. "Ahh shaddup Scream and get everything ready!" I was already moving the duffel bags of money closer to the doors, as were the other boys. I 'accidentally', slammed my foot into the crotch of a guard who seemed to be partially conscious. He groaned and screamed, right until I kneed him in the jaw, shutting him up. I nodded up to Tommy and he looked back at the pilots. "Okay boys! Here's our stop. Bring 'er in and let us off." The plane began to descend into a large clearing where five cars waited, each of which had its own driver.

Danny boy pulled a ladder up to the door of the plane as I flung it open. I tossed down the first few bags of money, then slid down the ladder myself. I began heaving the money into the various cars, as did Tommy once he managed to get off the plane. The two boys who we had brought along were new to this, and they looked rather ancy. I nodded to Tommy before we both spun around, Tommy Guns in hand, and loaded them both with lead. Tommy had already whacked the pilots and the guards on the plane. Didn't want anyone snitching on us.

I hopped into the passenger seat of the lead car, the driver of which, happened to be my favorite gal and girlfriend. I planted on on her lips before slipping my fedora onto my head and sticking my head out the window. "Okay boys! Let's get this green back to town and get it counted!" With those words, all five cars shot out of the clearing and headed back to town, each person, being a great deal richer.

Report Post Tip

Very creative!  Ideas are the most important thing when it comes to making money.

Report Post Tip

Auset counts his share of the green and smiles at Screamomax :P

Report Post Tip

Auset wasn't in on the crim. :) Simply Scream and a few of his personal friends from the pack.

Eh. JK. You only get 500 dollars Auset. :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Aerial Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL