Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:02:27
Page:  1 
How it began that night Started by: Sammi on Oct 16, '09 14:30

She stands in a dark corner looking down into the alley, her golden locks hidden under a tightly fitted knit cap, two men bust out of the backdoor the leads into the pool hall,

Man 1 - your a rat and you'll always be a rat..

Man 2 - noo.... nooo I swear it wasn't me it was jimmy down at the dock.. he's the rat...

she watches as the first man steps back and pulls something shiney out of his coat, her crystal blue eyes widen in awe as her heart starts to race in anticipation of what is about to happen right before her eyes,

Man 1 - this is for the family, you have disrepected us for the last time

pulling back the hammer on his pistol

Man 2 - droping to his knees hanging his head in shame please brother don't d..d.don't d....

Before the man on his knees can udder another word the sound of one solo shot rings out, and the man on his knees falls back onto some dumpsters, his blood pooling at the base of his skull, looking up the man sees her standing there he walks calmly towards her, shivers trace down her spine as she wonders.. will I be next, he places his piece back inside his jacket a smirk crosses his face as he places one finger over her trembling lips

shhh.. he whispers you was never here,

nodding she replies I was never here got it..

he turns and quickly and walks back into the pool hall, she pulls her coat tightly to her body and heads to the shack she calls home, hearing sirens racing passed her, most would be disturbed by the images they seen tonight she thought, but for me it was a thrill, a feeling like one I have never felt before, I never want it to end, She continues to mutter to herself as she closes the door and settles in for the night..

((to be continued))

Report Post Tip

very good story

Report Post Tip

its really good some courageous ppl write down these kind of great stories.. waitin for the next .

Report Post Tip

i enjoyed that very much. im excited to see how the next part will turn out exactly. Youre doing good Sammi 

Report Post Tip

I'd like to see the next part. Could give you a few pointers, but it's up to you.

Report Post Tip

very well written story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How it began that night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL