Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:09:16
Page:  1 
Pistone(Gangsters and Tears) Started by: Jay_Leno on Oct 16, '09 15:48

It was morning in Chicago, Pistone loved mornings, he didn't need to be afraid now he thought. I was laying on the top of a big truck, it was literally covered in sand Pistone had found a big to well to lay on top while he slept, but when he woke up he was covered in dirt. I couldn't still admit to the fact, Dad killed my mother. That man........The man who cheated my mom, he was a american gangster what was he thinking, living in the underworld. Ok, ok Pistone thought I don't care if Jay Leno was a crime artist, but killing his own wife.....my mom, who took care of me when I was sick who made good steak...............

I was starving, cold and tired. I was dying I was constantly getting sick. Suddenly the truck stopped he got up, and looked ahead, the man got out he saw me on top of his truck he came up and lift me by my neck, I tried to yell but my voice was hoarse he was losing control, my mind was slipping then I slid out of consiciosness.

When I woke up, I was in a bed, a nice comfy bed it reminded him of his bed in his room. Yes it was all a dream I thought nothing happened the man didn't even exist he didn't try to kill me. Then I opened my eyes and saw and realized 5 things. This was not my house and everything was real, all true. The room was filled with yucky pictures girls on the beach, a lady mooning directly, and another lady completly naked, on the side of his bed layed a radio. He turned it on and listened for a while, The other three things he realized was his mom was actually dead, but before I could kill him, Pistone thought so did my dad Jay Leno they were both shot and dead back in my house. Pistone thought with his hand on his head, how did this happen, what happened. I finally let it out I cried and screamed and cried. By then it was nightfall and the same man that was strangling me came, he had blond hair and brown eyes I could tell he was italian and he was holding a tray in his hand, full of food. I had forgotten how hungry I was I pounced on him took the tray right out of his hands and ate like a fat pig, while I was doing this the man grinned and he spoke.

He said,"Hello son I found you on the back of my truck, my name is Reverend its a pleasure to meet you and I got to say you look just like your father, Jay_Leno he saw the hint of confusion in Pistone's face. "Don't worry I'll explain everything, right now you're in your father's guesthouse, he was of Sicily's family, yes we are all gangsters and since your Jay's son I'm afraid you got no choice, but to become one of us, we'll introduce you to our CL and our HQ and we are going to teach to become a crime artist just like your father."

Pistone's face turned red as a tomato, he'll never be like his dad, I spit on Reverend's face and hit him with the food tray, then without thinking I ran, but after two minutes of that I fell, I saw that I was in a meeting room, in the front there was a big Portrait of a grumpy, looking man and on the other side there was a big bold S. Right in the middle of it all was a man he was looking at me smiling.

He said, "My, My are you young Pistone, I must say you look just like your father, all that bravery and courage in your face explains everything you been through, you given quite a scare to my RHM Reverend over there, please relax Pistone inside you know you won't be able to avoid involing in the world of Mafia, please rest, first son you're in the underworld of Chicago right now. Reverend will show you to your new room and we'll will start the beginning of your crimes and filling in tommorow."

Pistone was suddenly calm and for some reason, instead of fear he felt excitement but I was still unsatisfied and angry for the death of my mother, "I don't like the way of you thugs, ruling over Chicago police and most of the city. I'm scared to death right now but I'm also excited in joining please let me think over this over the next few days."

With that, The grumpy don smiled, "Agreed with that, this is of course taking a big step to the new world."

Reverened came and backhanded Pistone head, Pistone crumpled and fell to the floor with the look of surprise on his face before he fainted, "That ought to relieve him of his stress he will sleep like a baby."

Reverend saw the don chuckling before he carried Pistone to his room.

Report Post Tip

This was worth the wait.  Keep em coming Jay.

Report Post Tip

Jay laughed at BlackStacks's comment it toke me an hour and a half too

Report Post Tip

Do what BlackStacks said and keep em' coming!

Report Post Tip

keep em coming!

Report Post Tip

Thanx, I thought this one will flop but no

Report Post Tip

Still waiting.....just kidding take your time, but not too long.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pistone(Gangsters and Tears)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL