Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:36:03
Page:  1 
Just another night Started by: VeeKay on Oct 16, '09 16:43

The night was still young. It wasn't unusual for me and Pops to go out drinking after a long day of family honoring duties. Some of which can't be discussed - I mean, we all have blood on our hands. Oh well...

We pulled up to our favorite spot in downtown. I got out of the car as did Pops. Pops threw his car keys to the Valet kid in his usual manner. "Don't scratch it" Pops said. The kid looked awkward. It might have been the fear in his eyes, he knew who we were. I tossed my cigarette aside and quickly lit another one as we made our way inside. "You smoke too much" Pops quickly added. Always busting my balls about everything I do. It's not like I didn't expect it. Pops is a perfectionist, always busting everyone's balls.

The scotch went down nicely and it came coming all night long. We talked business, we talked life. Our family made us what we were today. We were grateful to be a part of it so each shot had a special toast. Godfather Premier and Gaius were a true inspiration.

"You had enough" Pops said. There was no argument there as I was already laying face down on the table. We walked outside and Pops called for his car. He pulled out some money and handed it to the young guy who still had the same look of terror. We aren't bad guys I thought to myself. Everything was always well deserved. Anything for the family! It's not like I was questioning anything, but with the alcohol deep in my system I wished people would understand. You do anything to get your family fed, that's what I did.

Report Post Tip

We found ourselves waking up to a bright light. Fucking cops flashing their lights into our car window. We were both passed out and decided to park infront of the headquarters and sleep it off.

"What are you doing?" the cop asked.

What a stupid fucking question I thought to myself.

"Waking up to your annoying ass." I responded.

"We were too tried to drive home, so we decided to pull over here" Veekay chimed in.

At this point, I was getting even more iritated. Who the fuck was this cop to question us infront of our own damn HQ?

Then the questions began. Who are you? How do you guys know each other? Have you been drinking? Why didn't you just go home?

That last question hit a nerve.

"I fucking live on the east side of town. I'm not about to drive my ass all the way there and then drive the fuck back here 3 hours later to get to work" I said, pionting over to the HQ.

He then realized who we were. Apparently, he was the cop the boss had hired to patrol the block at night, to ensure nothing happened. I could tell he felt like an idiot, just by the look on his face.

He started to stutter "Oh.oh..uh.. I didn't.. didn't know you guys were.... i mean.. I was hired to make sure... "

I rolled up the window and went back to sleep.

Fucking dumbass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just another night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL