Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:33
Page:  1 
Mob Speak Started by: Francesco-Castiglia on Oct 16, '09 17:47

When i joined the family a couple of days later a captain heard me speaking and he pulled me to the side and said "since your in this thing of ours" you should learn how to speak like your in it and he told me a few terms

Wiseguy: a made guy

Whack: to murder

Underboss: the second in command to the boss.

This thing of ours: a mob family, or the entire mob.

Soldier: the bottom-level member of an organized crime Family, as in "foot soldiers."

Spring cleaning: cleaning up, hiding or getting rid of evidence.

Strunz: strunzo--piece of shit.

Stugots: from stu cazzo or u' cazzu, the testicles.

Rat: one who snitches or squeals after having been pinched.

G: a grand; a thousand dollars

Don: the head of the Family

Cugine: a young soldier striving to be made.

Boss: the head of the Family who runs the show. He decides who gets made and who gets whacked. The boss also gets points from all Family business

A friend of ours: mob shorthand for introducing one made guy to another made guy. "A friend of mine" is just another jamook on the street.

As Frank takes this all in, he tires to remember. when the capo is done. Frank leaves and heads towards the The Players Club

Report Post Tip

a wise guy is not a made guy. a made man is a made guy.

Report Post Tip

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/mobspeak/

Hey this looks familiar.

Report Post Tip

HA! You just got coaught.

Hive-fives rourke.

LOL :P

Report Post Tip

"Wiseguy" is actually slang for a made member of a family. We just twist the meaning here. Remember that the way we do things and the terminology we use does not always reflect on reality. Case in point, the whole "Captain" debacle, which has become a mockery of reality around these parts.

Report Post Tip

wonder why he doesnt post all of it as what rourke posted =D

Report Post Tip

No,Wise Guys' are the ones who aren't made/Can't be made.

GodFellas,Tommy was the only one who could be made,Henry and Jimmy(Jimmy was actually one of Paulie's boss' but yet couldn't be made...:/) were the WiseGuy's who couldn't be made,if you carefully listen to the movie,or read the book,you'll find that out..:)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mob Speak
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL