Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:07:23
Page:  1 
What defines you? Started by: DeathKnight_JR on Oct 16, '09 17:57

Trustworthy,hardworking,and dedicated defines me.If nothing else defines me,those three do.What makes me trustworthy?One thing I hate with a passion is a liar and someone that doesn't keep it real with me.Im the type that will give you the business meaning im not sugar-coating nothing.If we dont have trust,we dont have nothing!What makes me hardworking?I have never failed anything put before me,my goal is to get it done ASAP,with no exeptions what so ever.Last but not least,what makes me dedicated?I do whats put before me,Im dedicated to my family,and most of all,I love what I do!Enough about me though...what defines you?

Report Post Tip

My apologies, DeathKnight_JR is going back to school to learn how to post in the streets.

Report Post Tip

This was just my short story.lol i wanna know what defines the people in the street.

Report Post Tip

I thought it was done rather well. What defines me?

- Fiercely loyal - my bloodline has always held the family before ones own gain. I take pride in those i surround myself with and that i act to the highest standards when i am with said individuals.

- Stubborn - not sure its always a good trait but it defines e none the less. i an be hard to sway from my own opinion but i am not dumb and if it makes sense ill eventually come around.

- Honest - This is probably my greatest asset. I tell ya straight up and i let ya know just whats on my mind. Some people think i am brash or mean but that's just cause they don't want to hear the truth or the facts.

Report Post Tip

I didn't see a real problem with the original speech either, but that's just me. In fact, I think its a decent topic that causes a little bit of inward reflection and personal revelation.

As for what defines me? I guess I'd have to ask those around me to be sure. I would hope that the attributes I want to project would be the ones that come across, but sometimes that's not always the case.

I see myself as being opinionated, but hopefully not so intractable and stubborn in my opinions as to be stuck in my own rut of absolute righteousness. I don't think I'm cutting edge or controversial, but maybe I haven't been faced with the right topic to assert myself.

I'd also have to expand on what DagenhamAnimal stated. I too see myself as honest, in certain situations. No I don't go flapping my gums to the fibbies, but if someone asks me my opinion, I'll be a straight shooter, and some feelings may get hurt in the process.

And deliberate. I try to think carefully before I speak and do so in an unapologetic way. If I'm proven wrong, or shown the error of my ways, I'll certainly admit it (although begrudgingly), but for most cases, I'm not going to apologize for what I say or do, because chances are I've considered the consequences of such actions long before opening my mouth or taking the first step.

Of course, these three attributes could be completely off the mark for people's perception of me, and perception is reality, but they're certainly what I strive to be. Opinionated, honest and deliberate.

Report Post Tip

What defines me?

I am hardworking I aim to be the highest earner, donate the most money and make sure that everthing I can do for the family is done.

I am loyal, I may be the first in my bloodline but I am as loyal as they come and would always put the family needs ahead of my own.

I am respectful, I will always show respect for everyone even if I feel I have been wronged as I know I don't have to stoop to someone else's level to prove anything.

I am a bearer of truth, there is no lies with me and never will be what you see is what you get.

Report Post Tip

It's a pity you died over what so far isnt a terrible speech.

Ive seen much worse, but what defines me?

Loyalty to Death, Hard working and Never ever question anything my leader gives me to handle.

Report Post Tip

He didnt die over the speach, he died for being disloyal to his family after the speach was made. 

Report Post Tip

What defines me? Loyalty, Hard Work, Determination, Bravery and of course Honor.

I have always felt these traits are neccesary for becoming a good member of our community. If you do not work hard, you will never, and I repeat NEVER make it past Wise Guy.

Report Post Tip

Slowly and greasily, -PizzaTheHutt- slumps his way over to DeathKnight_Jr. While nauseating and unappetizing to look at, his smell makes those huddled around the street corner very hungry suddenly

i wanna know what defines the people in the street.

"Well, on the streets I think you'll find most people are defined by their words. Those who speak more eloquently are often defined by others as Men or Women worthy of respect. I myself have often been inspired by the words I've overheard by many of the Mafioso on the streets. On the flip side, those who do not have the gift of gab are often looked down upon and ridiculed. They are defined by their words as well. But at the end of the day, words are just that. Words For better or for worse, it is our actions that define us all.

"You claim to be trustworthy. You even explain why you are trustworthy. But why should anyone believe you? They are just words. Your trustworthiness is defined by your actions."

"Just look at many of the people you see walking down the street with shirts warning 'Don't pickpocket me or I'll shoot you.' Again, just words. They have defined themselves as Billy-Badass by saying they will shoot anyone that steals from them. Try picking their pocket next time you see them. They won't even pull their gun from their holster, I'd be willing to bet. Now go back to my first example... a person who is not well-spoken and defined by his peers as somebody not worthy of respect. Let's say he is wearing a shirt that reads 'Don't pickpocket me or I'll shoot.' You pick his pocket. He pulls a revolver from his jacket and blasts you right then and there. Worthy of respect now? Maybe by some, maybe not by the majority. But he has defined himself by his actions."

"With past vs. present leadership being such a hot topic as of recently, I believe that 'actions speak louder than words' rings just as true today as it ever has, if not more."

-PizzaTheHutt- belches, causing several nearby storefront windows to shatter

Report Post Tip

I'd have to say that my name defines me. And quite well. Anything else would simply be insignificant superfluity.

Report Post Tip

Its a damned shame your mom misspelled "Fruitcake" on the birth certificate.

Report Post Tip

But thankfully an appropriate misspelling.

Report Post Tip

I think this was an okay story, and for most of you, I still don't understand why, when a young member of our mafia community tries to show a little effort or just to get his name known a little bit, you have to despise them. But when a high ranked member makes a story that is completely idiotic, it gets more attention than an oscar award winning movie. I just don't understand..

<em>Gods_Soilder walks of into the dark cold night and disappears into the neon light's of the city.</em>

Report Post Tip

hmm what defines me?

lazy, devil may care attitude, "better than you" personality, and holier than thou arrogance.

Report Post Tip

Your actions define you

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What defines you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL