Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:24:47
Page:  1 
How it began that night - Part 2 Started by: Sammi on Oct 16, '09 18:23

Dawn breaks and the sun pierces through the torn curtains her eyes crack open slowly events of the night before still fresh in her mind, rolling over she reaches out and grabs the bottle of whiskey from a box she turned into a nightstand,

Damn its empty.. well looks like its early to work today,

pulling herself to her feet and throws on some rags and shuffles quickly out the door grabbing a stack of papers on her way, quickly she makes her way to the middle of town finding just the right spot she yells

Extra..Extra read all about it get your daily news just 15 cents for what seems like hours she trolls that street selling papers everday barely making enough to keep from starving to death, plopping down on a nearby stoop she rubs at her tired ankles, when a large black car pulls up to the curb, she hears a voice from inside say

Hey kid, I'll take a paper

quickly she scoops up her last paper and rushes to the car, gasping when she leans inside, its the man from last night, has he come to take her out?? she begin to back away from the car when she bumps into two huge men now standing behind her, just then the car door opens and the man inside says

Get In! we must talk...

her body trembling all over knowing this may very well be her last ride, she slowly crawls into her car the door slams and the car speeds away from the curb

I didn't say anything to anyone if that's what your thinking... she mumble

Relax little one if I wanted you dead you would be bleeding on the curb back there he says in a strong thundering voice sit back take a load off I got a proposition for ya.. one you can't refuse....

((to be continued))

Report Post Tip

Very interesting part 2...can't wait for part 3.Keep em' coming on!!!

Report Post Tip

Relax little one! Thats suspense right there! I enjoyed that

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How it began that night - Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL