Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:19:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Rourke Retirement Started by: ThomasRourke on Oct 17, '09 02:41

Pucky claps uncontrollably as he sees a man who work in this thing of ours that deserve a nice retorement into the beaches of florida..

"just like everyone else,i would like to say well deserved sir thomas,you revolutionize the rourke in all aspects."

Puck then turns to deimne who seems to be pretty shock at the happenings.

"congratulations sir i look forward on working for you in the future."

Report Post Tip

ThomasRourke, I really don't know what to say. I am truly gutted that you have decided to do this. I wish you the best of luck in future.

Report Post Tip

Auset wishes Thomas the best of luck in the future.

Enjoy your retirement godfather. you earned it.

Report Post Tip

Ever since I came into this world you have always been leading one of the most powerful empires I have encountered. Through your own legacy you built and shaped New York into what it stands as today, and with it you built hope and prosperity of a greater future. I cannot stress how much admiration I have for your prestige and stepping down you will walk out with all the honour, power and influence you formed through your work.

I hope you have a great retirement and wish the newly appointed Godfather of New York the best of luck in following those difficult footprints..

Report Post Tip

Good luck in retirement, sir. Congratulations to Godfather Deimne.

-Leiah

Report Post Tip

Listens to the godfathers speech, somewhat stunned

Well this certainly is an interesting development. Although my bloodline has not neccesarily agreed with every action you and your administration has taken they have always respected you and your ability to run things. Heres to hoping that you enjoy your retirement.

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best Godfather Rourke.

Report Post Tip

Crazy Nine still shocked after hearing the news walks along the streets of New York with many mixed feelings. He is most surprised to find out about ThomasRourke's move and he thought that it takes much maturity and way less ego than many thought he had to be able to step aside from being one of the most powerful people this world of crime will ever see. He was also excited to hear that his own boss was taking over the city in a much deserved promotion. He cannot shake the regret that he never found a good excuse to be able to knock on his door and strike a conversation. Much could be learned from that man, but Crazy Nine finds solace that he is still working for a man of great talent and that is also influenced by this great man that left us today.

Report Post Tip

Good luck in Florida ThomasRourke.

Report Post Tip

Good luck in your retirement, and I wish you the best. Congrats to Godfather Deimne as well I know you will do great things in NY!!

Report Post Tip

Good luck with your retirement Mr. Rourke and enjoy your time in Florida. Also Congratulations to Diemne and I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

It was an honor serving you, sir.

Good luck in your retirement!

Report Post Tip

Papa Bear! Nooooooooooooooooo!

Report Post Tip

Wow... I thought this might be coming, though its only because of a message left for me. I did what you asked sir. It unfortunate that you were unable to sink up with it to make it happen, I am sure a message to Godfather Deimne will get it done.

Sir, you are an Oak. You express your opinion and had the cahones and muscle to back it up, my father and grandfather, although both victims to you and your family, always spoke of great respect for you and your legacy.

I was fortunate enough to spend sometime and also get made in your immediate family, you also allowed me to accompany Godfather Ox to start up the city of St. Louis and in turn was able to set up myself. I owe it all to you sir...as it was you that gave me the chance.

I have family in Florida, so, if you need anything...like a motorized wheel chair, or a lifetime member ship to the senior citizans golf course, you just let me know.

Enjoy that retirement, well earned. Dude

Report Post Tip

Sir Thomas Rourke

My bloodline has served in your city quite a few times. The way your city was run was glorious and I enjoyed serving under you these past few months. I want to wish you the best of luck in your retirement and I hope it is everything you dreamt of and more.

Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Good bye sir you were always a great gf.

Thinks back to when prem was in ny

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your retirement Sir, you shall always be remembered as a great Leader and city head
Congratulations Deimne, I hope you the best of luck leading the city of New York.
{S}ilvio

Report Post Tip

Truly one of the all time greats. Somewhat reminds me of Alexander, who cried when he had no more lands to conquer.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your retirement, sir.

Report Post Tip

You forgot the part of your speech where you thanked Alfieri for being the luscious bum cheeks to your broad wooden paddle but I'll put that down to old age and we'll forgive and (at least you'll) forget. 

It was an honour serving you from the day I was born until the day you decided to pack it all up and move to Florida. Stay away from the weekly bridge games at the home - your heart can't take that kind of over excitement anymore.

Report Post Tip

Enjoy the retirement Godfather Rourke. You deserve a nice long retirement I wish you the best and you will be greatly missed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Rourke Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL