Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:50:09
Page:  1 
The Phili Heist Started by: Francesco-Castiglia on Oct 17, '09 10:19

While I was sitting in my condo I got a call from Tommy Le'Croche (my captain). He told me to meet him at The Historic New Orleans Collection.So I put on my leather jacket and left, I drove to the museum. When I went into the museum he was their waiting, we greeted each other and started to walk in the museum.  

Tommy: Frankie, you have been ding good your one of my best earners. I've got another job for you I want you to head up to Philadelphia and pick 2 other guys to go up with you guys that you know can get the job done and that are not rats. When you go up their you will be greeted by ac green and associate of mine. He will get you all strapped up.  He is part of the Scarfo, they want us to get rid of a problem. There is this up and coming crew (soon to be a family) called the paulieto crew led by Frank Paulieto. They run a big candy factory up their but underneath is wear they deal meth. When you reach tier ac will give you the details.

Me: ok, sounds good when do we leave

Tommy: you have to leave by next week so get together your crew and call me and ill get the tickets

So I leave and call two good friends Mickey "two guns" Kendall and Chris Bruno. We meet up at the plots hotel to discuss the plan.

Me: we each get a 20 % cut and the 15% goes to Tommy, 20% to the boss, and 5% to Don Scarfo.

Mickey: its sounds good just hope I don't get shot (chuckles). Chris: same here. We all shake on it and leave.  I call up Tommy me: were ready.

The next two Days we get ready. On the third day which was Monday, was the day for us to leave. So Tommy picks us and up and drops us off at the airport. We board and then land on time, ac was their waiting for us. He takes us to a 3 bedroom condo and we stay their. The next day ac comes in, ac: you already know the basic sthe P. crew are starting to grow so we need you to hit their biggest money maker. That will stop them and we can take care of the rest, tomorrow you will hit them, there is little guards on Wednesday since they just ship out but on this Wednesday their  receive a shipment of 2 mill. So I will drive you three guys their I will drop you off a block away. When you reach their there is a back entry way our inside man will let you in. When he lets you in you will take him as a hostage. When you go into the main place their will be 3 people their with guns you have to take them out, once you do that. Their will be two guys in the next room take them out. Then last at the basement were the 2 mill is three more guards. So use the inside man to get the money and leave. When you got the money use this phone and dial my number (hands me the phone) and I will come and get you.

The next day we do everything we were told but what we didn't know they had some security cameras hidden in the main room so when we reached we didn't see anything then all of a sudden we were shot at and the other two attacked us with clubs. One smacked Kendall with the club on the leg and took his gun but what he didn't know was that he had another gun on his ankle hence the name two guns. So Kendall shoots him. And then one of the other guard put Chris in the chokehold but Chris stabbed him and I shot him. While we were doing "two guns" shot the last one. So I dialed the number and we toke the money and put it in the duffle bags. Then left, even though Kendall ended up with a broken leg but the 350k he was getting cheered him up.

The money was delivered to New Orleans in a truck safely. When we reached back to New Orleans we were congratulated and got our cuts.

Report Post Tip

Nice story Francesco

Report Post Tip

I agree, u told it quite well

Report Post Tip

this was a good story. the build up to the heist was well detailed and kept me reading in anticipation.

Report Post Tip

nice one

but a little short

next i would hope to read two pages please :D

Report Post Tip

good story :) keep up the good work. :D

i hope so see more stories

Report Post Tip

its official now! its a great story!!

Report Post Tip

Nice, hope to see a sequel

Report Post Tip

Very entertaining read. Could there be a sequel? 

Report Post Tip

Thank everybody for the compliments and yes i am coming with a sequel as soon as i get made.

Report Post Tip

Quite entertaining to listen to.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Phili Heist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL