Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:43:13
Page:  1 
On top at last.Here's to you Deimne Started by: AlexMercer on Oct 17, '09 13:33

AlexMercer walks into the streets with his party hat on, and drink in hand. He approaches the mean streets of New York with one thing on his mind. He seems determined to make it through the crowd of mobsters, and make it to the front to make his speech. He finally approaches the soap box, and leaps onto it, making sure not to spill his drink.

May I have everyone's attention please!!!

Demine...one of my closest friends.

I have served under you for many months now, and I always knew you were destined for greatness since the day I met you. You are a great man, and have always done what is best for the community, and most importantly your family. Our family may have had a ridiculous name, but it fit every single one of us.

Alex takes a second to take a swig of his drink and adjust his party hat.

You took me in when I was a mere thief trying to make ends meet, and look at me now. I stand next to the Godfather of New York. You've given me my start in the life of crime, along with many other great souls. You were a generous man, and a fearless leader. You've made me what I am today, and I am greatly in your debt.

I know I vowed this when I took refuge in your home, but I mean this now more then ever. I am only a phone call away if you need anything, and I mean anything...well almost anything, you perv. I digress...

So here's to you Deimne. My best friend, my Godfather...you're on top at last.

Alex raises his glass and shouts for everyone to raise their glasses. "TO DEIMNE!" Alex steps down from the soap box and approaches Godfather Deimne. He shakes his hand and bows his head. Alex then pulls out a flask from his back pocket.

Congratulations once more...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Diemne. I have read stories about everything you have done, and I know that this is a long deserved, and long awaited achievement. So here's to you.

Raises the glass in a toast, then takes a long swig Congratulations again, Sir.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: On top at last.Here's to you Deimne
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL