Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:03:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Saint Louis? Started by: Marietta on Oct 17, '09 15:07

Leave Corky alone, cant you see the drool falling from his mouth? Dont you notice that shiny new helmet sitting upon his head?

Report Post Tip

Awesome, caught up in all the excitement, decides to take some initiative and lay claim to his own city.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I call dibs on Detroit! I want it! I want it! I want it! Happy face.

He bounces up and down as he grins with glee at his soon-to-be accepted position of ownership over the Motor City.

Report Post Tip

Puts Awesome back in his corner.

Maybe we should all just go to Miami and say fuck it.

Report Post Tip

Oh Violet, if people are going to fight over St. Louis, it will be as far away as civil as it can get. From Petty Thug to God Mothers, this will be an all out brawl.

I still own your houses, don't be shocked to find your yard as the new City Dump.

Report Post Tip

i hope someone starts up in St Louis soon...

Report Post Tip

Oh my dearest Mcknight, if you have heard what i said that there is something I'm thinking but doesn't voice it.

Now about that city dump....not if I rob you blind. 

smiles

Report Post Tip

Are we actually getting anywhere with all the dibs-calling Wraith wondered. Even his supply of snacks was running out.

Report Post Tip

Voice it! How much trouble could you possible get into?

Oh, but I know where you live!

We also need to plan a sewage drainage yardage.

Grins.

Report Post Tip

Am I allowed to call dibs on your wife McKnighter?

Report Post Tip

Yes brilliant idea, i am just curious how many Godfathers has it been in Saint Louis?

Report Post Tip

_Champ_, St Louis is a fairly new city and there was only one Godfather before his death. Now the city has two Godmothers controlling the City of St Louis

Report Post Tip

Yeah, sure. I don't have one anyways. If I did, most likely I wouldn't like her unless she was part of this thing of ours.

Go ahead, make love with air.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Saint Louis?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL