Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:39:47
Page:  1 
The deaths in Saint Louis Started by: Deimne on Oct 17, '09 15:22

As must of you will have seen, we've suffered the loss of some great people today. RIP to all that have fallen.

So, the question everyone is asking, why?

Earlier today, Godfather Butt_Ox attempted to kill me. This attack came at a time when New York was still recovering from the stepping down of Godfather ThomasRourke, and steps were and still are being taken to retain the great city of New York.

Saint Louis had a clear manifesto which was public to all. Godfather Butt_Ox himself was one of the most vocal advocates of loyalty, to the death. Following his attack, I had no option but to take the steps to protect my city and my family. Those who swore loyalty to the godfather swore by his rules, so I can only assume they would have followed and continued his actions. He was a man that commanded, even more than demanded, loyalty beyond question or doubt.

I in no way think any less of Godfather Butt_Ox, GRHS. He was a man who lived by his beliefs and followed them, regardless of the consequences. The reasons for his attack I can't say I agree with, but the fact that he had the courage to follow what he believed was right I can't but respect.

To all that have fallen, rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

I don't think anyone can be surprised that this has come to pass, it's truly a lesson written in blood to be sure; but when one makes their bed as a leader, their family will surely lie in it.

A humble and truthful GRHS from myself to those who have died today. They died for their own loyalty and the integrity of their Godfather, and there are many more foolish ideas to give up your life over.

Report Post Tip

Well Godfather Deimne, you certainly have had an exciting first day on the job.  It is a tragedy that you had to deal with such affairs on a day that should have been filled with celebrations.

Either way, the public (or at least the Detroit portion of it, as that is what I represent) thanks you for coming out to the Streets to inform us of your decisions and actions.  I would like to further thank you for giving the fine city of Saint Louis to me, as I'm not sure you were aware or not, but I laid a pretty heavy round of dibs on it.  You snooze, you lose.

Once more, many thanks for your announcement.  Hopefully this will stop the questions that are coming my way!

Report Post Tip

So, you were behind it. I didn't think that something like this could happen. Two godfathers are replaced, one tries to kill the other, so the one targeted wipes out the other and some of his men.

I think that you will become a legendary godfather. And congrats on the promotion.

Report Post Tip

Any good leader would do the same, put your family and your associates first.

I believe you done the right thing by doing it and by letting us know.

On the other hand congratulations on the rank of Godfather!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the godfather promotion.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The deaths in Saint Louis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL