Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:17:27
Page:  1 
How it began that night - Part 3 Started by: Sammi on Oct 17, '09 22:09

She pulls off her knit cap and sits back in the seat giving the man her full attention.

"first let me introduce myself... I am Manny Monticello the under Don round these parts,last night you was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you saw something you shouldn't have didn't you?"

struggling to make words escape from her throat she opens her mouth but all that comes out is a groan. "uhhhhhhh"

"listen I want you to do a little job for me, interested?" he says as he stretches his arms out across the back seat.

a little disgusted she pulls her torn up coat closer to her body and swallows hard. "w..w ..what did you have in mind exactly?"

laughing. "you got to be kidding me girly, you don't think I would want to touch a tore up street urch like you who reaks of whisky and molded cheese do ya?" laughing harder he leans in pulling and envelope from his pocket holding it out to her. "the address is on the back, deliver it then come see me at my Pool hall, you remember the place don't ya..Yeah I'm sure you do"

taking the envelope slowly she tucks it into her coat holding it steady with one hand, just then the car swings over to the curb and Manny opens the door. "Go on now get out I aint got all day"

Quickly she climbs out of the vehicle and before she can turn around the door slams and the car speeds away, She pulls the envelope out of her jacket and quickly notes the address on the back realizing that she now has to venture into one of the worst parts of town she places the envelope securely inside her shirt and heads to her destination.

after walking the soles of her feet sore she comes to what looks like a burned out shell of a building, she reaches into her shirt and pulls out the envelope glancing at the back once again seeing the name francise below the address, she grips the envelope tightly and starts pushing the old rusted door on the front of the building open, there is a loud scrapping sound and it takes plenty of force for her to get the door to open enough to slip her slender body inside,

once inside all she sees is darkness, she begins to wonder if this is a setup, has Manny sent her to her death?, had she fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book? just then a bright light blasts her in the eyes and she is surrounded by 4 men who seem to come out of no where, one man grabs her by her tiny arms pulling them back behind her with force. "well look what we got here.. the boss is gonna like you" pulling hard on her arms the burly thug practically drags her into the next room of the building, once inside she sees a very old man sitting at a desk this room unlike the others looks like it escaped the fire completely. a desk, a lamp, even plants, the thug slings her down hard infront of the desk. "looky what we found breaking into our head quarters Boss, I think she was looking for some fun, you want we should show her a real good time?"

The old man gets to his feet slowly. "It looks more like she is cold and hungry to me dumb ass, motioning for her to come to him "What are you doing here chica? don't you know this is a very dangerous place?" Quickly she asks him. "are you Francise?" Giving her a curious look. "just how do you know my name?" the old man reaches inside his jacket slowly. "Manny sent me.. here" wasting no time she presents the envelope to him. "ahh you must be his new delivery girl" he snatches the envelope and drops it on his desk, staring at her as if he is going to burn a hole right through her. "a grungy little thing aren't you" Giving her a quick once over. "I appologize for the rough treatment you recieved, but Manny never mentioned a new kid to me, and I don't like unexpected visitors understand, you know a little minx like you shouldn't be walking around this neighborhood unprotected, for your troubles I will have scotty here take you where ever you need to go, but lets say you don't mention this little altercation to Manny what he don't know won't hurt him, or end up getting me shot, got it Chica?" as she nods her head in agreement scotty takes her by the arm and begins to lead her back into the darkness.

((To Be continued))

Report Post Tip

Very interesting! I quite enjoyed it. I do look forward to the next part of it! Keep up the good work.

Report Post Tip

You're on a roll with this great testimony of This thing of ours

Report Post Tip

excellent story:)

Report Post Tip

Franky claps enthusiasticly

I can't wait for the next instalment.. You have me on tenter hooks.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How it began that night - Part 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL