Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:41:35
Page:  1 
The Gaggi Massacre Started by: RemoGaggi on Oct 18, '09 00:28

The Gaggi Hotel...10:34 pm.

A few weeks back i started working with a colombian crime boss who ran his operation out of Cuba. Occasionally he would take a trip down here in Detriot as well as other places such as NY, NO. and Philly, anyway before he flew down to Detriot to meet me we talked breifly on the phone...we had to watch what we said incase the feds had the phones tapped, we arranged a meeting and he agreed to meet me at my hotel.

He arrived a few days after the phone call and he brought one of his bodyguards along with him, he was a good business man but could never take no for an answer, plus he had a bad habbit of speaking to people with disrespect. So the arrogant little bastard walks in my office and the conversation begins.

Remo: Carlos, good to see you, who's your friend?  Carlos: Nevermind him, you make up your mind about are deal?  Remo: Yea no can do!  Carlos: What you make me fly from Cuba for this shit...waste my time.  Remo: Well i could have told you over the phone and take a chance of the feds listening, would you rather of had that?  Carlos: Before you make any desition's i suggest you talk to your boss!  Remo: I did, he said no, im following his orders!  Carlos: Oh so now you and Recro waste my time is that what your saying?  Remo: No...im saying he said now, thats final!  Carlos: Well clearly you or your boss dont know how to do business...maybe one day you two will grow some balls! (fixes his coat jacket and turns to walk out)  Remo: HEY CARLOS (he turns around) i pull my gun out of my coat pocket and fire a shot into his leg, then i aim my gun at the head of his bodyguard and pull the trigger...pissed off that blood gets on my office wall, i yell F***, i then grab carlos and reply...grow some balls...ill show you balls (i open my office door leading to a deck and throw him over the railing and watch him fall 15 floors down.

I watch as pedestrians surround his body, then i walk back into my office and make a call to a few of my friends...family members who happened to be in the hotel that night, they helped me clean up the mess and dispose of the bodyguard.

The death ended up making the paper...in fact i grabbed a copy a few days after the event, it read (Colombian crime boss killed at the Gaggi hotel)

It then told the story on how Carlos had been killed, but what the papers did not know was that there was a bodyguard...see they found Carlos, but the bodyguard's location remains a mystery.

Report Post Tip

I quite enjoyed the concept of the story. Well done. I hope to see more stories come from you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Gaggi Massacre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL