Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:21:06
Page:  1 
Peggorino Interview Started by: Tommy_Peggorino on Oct 18, '09 00:44

I walk out into the streets and stand on an empty Coke crate. I watch over the crowd for a moment before clearing my throat. "Ahem. Excuse me...Exc-" Knowing this wasn't going to work,I pull out my .357 snub nose revolver. Bang. Bang.

Everyone turns to see me standing on the crate.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen,I have decided to spend my spare time on a little project. Every week Saturday, I will be interviewing those of the higher structure in 'This Thing of Ours', It will be a quick interview,as most of those in the higher society are very busy,and I will be coming here to share the interview with you, I am currently interviewing Godfather Deimne,if you would like to be interviewed,contact me."

"There is no waiting list,the first to contact me will be interviewed next Saturday,At the LATEST. Maybe sooner.

Be sure to come to my street corner tomorrow,I'll have my questions and the newest Godfathers' answers then! Have a good night. I'll see ya'll tomorrow!

Report Post Tip

I've seen your post in the suggestion forum and now you're trying to conduct an interview with other respected mobsters, for a criminal like you, you're interesting for RP game of Mafia..

Report Post Tip

A wise guy asking to interviewing the upper structure around our world breaching many boundaries, this may not be such a warming idea, young one.

Report Post Tip

A great Idea sir, haven't seen this kind of interviews in our streets for a very long time,Good Luck with your project. I shall be waiting to hear fromyou soon.

I've seen your post in the suggestion forum and now you're trying to conduct an interview with other respected mobsters, for a criminal like you, you're interesting for RP game of Mafia..

Sir, what game are you talking about, I so far don't know any games in this thing of ours.(I see you're going OOC in an IC forum, you should have taken such a comment to the OOC forums not here). I also can see nothing wrong with a guy interviewing out Respected mobsters as it gives us a closer look on their lives and helps the new blood get more experience.
{S}ilvio

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry if my post going  OOC, I didn't meant it to look like that, In fact I find his ideas great and he's sharing it with us to have a greater community and interaction with other mobsters like us, that's why that kind of personality interest me, I didn't knew that my words will have a 2nd meaning to other mobsters especially you Silvio my apology, Thank you for informing me about this kind of matter and giving me a chance to clear my statement above.

-Deathstalker-

Report Post Tip

Hearing the gunshots, OddPanda turns expecting the worst. After noticing it is just someone trying to get attention, he calms down a bit.

I personally think this is a great idea. A few of my ancestors tried to get into the business of interviewing the older members of our community. However, he failed miserably. I wish you the best of luck, Tommy_Peggorino.

OddPanda goes back to his routine business.

Report Post Tip

Some of us have been confused on when I will come into the streets and let you in on the interview...It's my fault,let me make it a little more clear.

Saturday,At the LATEST,I will INTERVIEW the person,then whenever they are finished answering the question,No Matter WHEN they finish,I will post that same day...Meaning I interview Godfather Deimne,but I might not tell you all about it until Friday...Who knows?

I hope that makes it a bit more clear.:)

Thanks.

T.P

Report Post Tip

Sorry for confusion,questions will be asked Saturday,I will post results whenever,any day of the week,when they finish answering.

Report Post Tip

-DeathStalker-, my comment about seeing nothing wrong with the guy interviewing high ranked members of our society wasn't directed to you, it was a reply to what Recro said, I apologize for not clearing this, your words were totally clear and understandable.
{S}ilvio

Report Post Tip

Why did you state that your reply was to -DeathStalker-?

What is your problem with my reply?

Report Post Tip

The second part of my reply was to you sir, my words might have stumbled together on replying to -DeathStalker-'s comment, as I said I can see nothing wrong with the guy interviewing the Leaders, I can't see him breaching any boundaries by doing so, as he does on the person's own will. he did not say he will be forcing people to interview him. so Sir, My comment was a simple reply to what you said on the guy's idea.

Report Post Tip

Yes i believe it does cross a boundary, a wise guy still prospecting for his full auth into his family, he still does not have enough respect of his leader yet, there for when is made he will, that i consider enough for him to come and ask a Don or God Parent a question or two.

There fore upon being made if he approaches me i shall, be more pleasant.

Report Post Tip

I understand what you're saying Recro,but,Godfather Deimne,Ms. Deimna,and Mr. BrianRourke didn't mind...I don't think I asked anything too serious...So I don't really see what's wrong with my doing this...But,I'll keep what you said in mind,I won't go over the boundries with my questions,the three leaders I've asked so far haven't mentioed my rank,or anything to do with that...

Report Post Tip

Damn it. I was doin the same thing on the paper. Damn it. :P O well. Good Job though.

Report Post Tip

Damn it. I was doin the same thing on the paper. Damn it. :P O well. Good Job though.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Peggorino Interview
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL