Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:11
Page:  1 
Legends Started by: Honesty- on Nov 13, '15 01:30

Honesty walked up to Godfather Eorati's desk in a normal matter. It was often that he had walked up there and received jobs. Honesty was preparing himself for yet another. What was it this time? Blackmail, construction contracts, killing or just plainly sending a message? When Honesty was getting his first jobs, he was extremely excited for each one. Now, it was getting tedious and demanding and had felt like a longevity. 

"What can I do for you, Eorati?"

Eorati lifted his nose from the bunch of papers on his desk. Honesty left out a groan upon seeing this. 

"I have taken Godfather of the Bronx, as you know. I need a third person working alongside me. You're here because I was wondering if you're up to the task?" 

This was not what Honesty expected when he was called to the Godfather's office. 

"I would be honored, sir. Truly."

"Now, I presume you have some work and things to take care of? I'll call you back when it will be due time."

Weeks later...

Honesty stepped up to the platform in the Bronx. He was accompanied by Thrall on his left, and Eorati on his right. The time has finally come. The Godfather gave a nudge to Honesty and Honesty stepped forward. The gathered crowd grew silent upon seeing Eorati's left hand raise up to signal silence. Honesty began:

"Fellow New Yorkers! Ladies and gentlemen! Mes confrères et soeurs. Today, we are gathered here for a special occasion. With Godfather Eorati's blessing, I will set up under him and work alongside him to what looks like a very promising future. Of course, the future I am talking about is the one of the glorious city of New York. With your help and ours, we will make this a legacy! We will make this something to believe in! We will make this a glorious and prosperous city! WE WILL MAKE IT A LEGEND!!!"

The crowd grew noisy with cheers and celebrations as a white banner was raised above the three on the pedestal. On that banner, the word:

Legends

"My fellow comrades!!! I cannot do this alone! I cannot do this without your help! If you all help me, I will make all of you and this city a legend!!!!"

The crowd roared even louder and Honesty stepped away, heading towards Eorati's direction, while eyeing at Thrall. He bent to one knee and kissed the Godfather's ring and then got up and shook Thrall's hand.

Report Post Tip

It's a true pleasure to finally give you this opportunity, Honesty-. I see potential in you, and I hope you will be able to live up to the expectations set by yourself. You better be legendary.
Though you will be sorely missed in Polaris, I'm very excited to see you leading your own family.

Eorati raised his glass in a cheer to Honesty-

Report Post Tip

Bow-ner stands perfectly erect infront of Honesty as he gives his speech. He wipes a tear away from his face as Honesty goes on about setting up and promising futures.

He takes a small step back to read the banner; "Legends" it read. Bow-ner raised an eye brow and grumbled a little.

"Legends? That's his name? Jesus why do I waste my time coming to these things.. Everytime I come hoping for a great name to be shown off and what do we got.. 'Legends' Jeez man.."

Bow-ner walks over to Honesty after watching him kiss Eorati's ring and confronts him.

"You leave me like this? Without warning?! After all the good time's we spent together? And then you don't even pick a damn good crew name! Way to make someone feel special you pie face!"

Bow-ner stares Honesty in the face before bursting into tears and shouting "YOU DON'T LOVE ME DO YOU! YOU HAVEN'T EVER LOVED ME! YOU BARSTOOL!"

Bow-ner reaches into his pocket and takes out a picture, He throws it on the ground infront of Honesty and runs off in a fit of tears and snot.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/GP59tA3.jpg

Report Post Tip

Swarley appears from the crowd to shake the hand of the newly appointed Honesty. 

"I knew from the moment that I met you that you would be destined for great things... hell, even legen-wait for it-dary things! I am so happy that you have this opportunity and truly believe that you will make the most of it. New York is becoming better ever day and you'll only help that cause."

He pats Honesty on the back and chases after Bow-ner to calm him down.

Report Post Tip

Rae smiled at Honesty and reached out to give her oldest friend a hug, "Who would have thought when we were kids terrorizing the streets of London that we'd end up here?" she asked him once she let him go. "I know you're going to do some amazing things, Steve." she added before giving his shoulder a little nudge, "And I'm going to be here to help you along the way." she chuckled, "I'm so proud of you, my dear." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Legends
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL