Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:31:08
Page:  1 
Problems in Made City :sequel to Phili Hiest Started by: Francesco-Castiglia on Oct 19, '09 02:16

After the heist everything was good. Kendal healed quickly in a matter of weeks. Since I got my share of the money I didn't really get anything new except for a Bentley and I hired a bodyguard. Who lived with me in my condo, in a different room. It was a 3 bedroom condo. As I said life was good my two friends and I were well respected. We are the highest earners in Tommy's crew so far. We were close being made

One day while I was at a café I met this girl named Kelly. We talked for a long time and eventually I got her number. Then we just started to go out every weekend. In about 2 months she moved into my condo with me. People said it was kind of fast but we liked it.

The next day me, Mickey, and Chris were hanging out at my condo watching TV and talking. When one by one our phone rang and Tommy told us to get dressed in suits. And meet him and Phil outside the plots hotel In an hour and only us three to come. Luckily our homes were only about 3 miles away room each other.  So we agreed that I would pick them up and drive to the plots hotel. So Chris and Mickey left to go and get ready.

We got ready in about 30 min and I let my BG drive us to the hotel and told him to wait in the parking lot across the street. In a few minutes Tommy and Phil picked us up in a Cadillac.  We were kind of skeptical about what was happening that's why I had my bg follow us. But we were reassured that everything was cool when we pulled up to the place and saw all those people. So I gave him the signal to leave and go home. When we got to the house that was used for meetings we went downstairs. And we went through the ritual and got made.

All three of us were given the loan shark business from Don Vincent. We were doing good, but one day while we were making a collection form a bar owner. 4 Jerk off bikers tried to rob us, they didn't know who we were.

Me: Listen just leave we don't want nay trouble

Biker #1: Just give us the fucking money

Mickey: watch your language

Biker#2: Hand oer the money before we break your face

Chris: were giving you one more chance to leave

They didn't leave so one of our associates were at the bar he closed the door. When that happened they realized the tried to rob the wrong people We started to fight, the associate cracked one of the bikers on the head with a bottle. Two other associates that were in the bar started to beat that biker up, while Me and Tommy took two bats and smashed the other two with them. Then Chris broke the last bikers nose with a brass knuckles. Eventually we through them out the bar and told them never to come back here again. So all of that I went home and told Kelly what happened and went to sleep

The next day Mickey was walking on the street when three guys teamed up and shot and beat up him. Luckily he had a vest on but they smashed his arms and head up and shot him in the leg. It was the bikers and the paulietos they teamed up. The inside man that was at the candy shot wasn't dead and they saw the video and tortured till he told who hit them.

So me and Chris stayed together most of the time and hired more bg for are girlfriends. When we went to the hospital with Tommy and the boss. We discussed payback.

Boss: What Happened?

Me: The paulieto crew found out that we hit them

Chris: so they did this inn retaliation

Tommy: Nicky said there wont be any trouble that fuck, you know we got to hit them back

Boss: He said he would have taken care of the paulieto crew when we hit them but obviously he didn't so we have to. Send Billy, Fabio, Jose, Pauli, and I talk to Nicky he said he would send two more of his guys. Tommy send all of them to their hq here they set up in Phili at the Kings Auto shop. Kill them and bust the place up so bad it will take ten constructions crews to fix it. And then send another team to blow up the hq of the biker spot at that bike club over their on Westchester street.

Boss: I want you and Chris to stay here its dangerous.

Me: And kill the associate who snitched on us

Tommy: its done.

Report Post Tip

If your reading it, please post your reply on this page.

Report Post Tip

cool story

Report Post Tip

nice like the last one but still a little short

we need more

Report Post Tip

this was a good story, i like how you used dialouge

Report Post Tip

Nice story well detailed my friend :D, I'm looking more of you're work :D.

Report Post Tip

Great story. Also does great profile pictures too.

Report Post Tip

Excellent, you can certainly tell a tale

Report Post Tip

excellent story:)

Report Post Tip

Thank you for your comments. I am coming out with a new one soon!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Problems in Made City :sequel to Phili Hiest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL