Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:52:50
Page:  1 
To live and die Started by: _champ_ on Oct 19, '09 14:27

Hello, this is Champ here. This is a story of a man falling for his city and family.

Hello, Godfather Corleone I have been noticing an inspiring up and coming young mobster named champ. he has been bringing in loads of cash from dealing opium on the East Bridge. I think it is time we bring him in, but I think he is with the Granados. I don't give a shit what family he is with he is making a name for his self. If he declines our invitation to join us and give us a piece of the money he is making whack him.

Understood sir. (Later on that day) Boom!Boom! Boom! a loud knocking noisewakes up Champ from his sleep. After a few more loud, boisterous booms Champ realized it was the front door of his 3 bedroom apartment. Who is it Champ yells. The figure at the door replies back with come and see.

So Champ opens up the door hey cunt I recognize you your that loan shark Mickey Rats. What do you want with me Champ asks Mickey. Your services are needed with the Corleones. We have been taking notice of the great deal of money you have been pulling in. You better accept starting with ten grand.

To decline would be fatal also we will need some Intel on the Granados. Hell no replies Champ you can kill me, but i will never betray my family or my city prick So go to hell. Just as he says that Mickey pulls out a revovler and guns Cham down at his doorway then walks off into the dayknight.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To live and die
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL